Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

fmxda 03-26-2007 04:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
N-z, fmxd- th-_ght y-_r p-sts b-f-r- h- st-rt-d p-st-ng s-_nd-d w-lf-. -ft-rw-rds, - f-lt l-k- y-_ cl-_r-d y-_rs-lf. Th-t's n-t fl-pfl-pp-ng.

fmxda 03-26-2007 05:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Vote Neil

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf why w-_ld y-_ v-t- h-m??

VoraciousReader 03-26-2007 05:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
*****************EVENT*************

metsandfinsfan 03-26-2007 05:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
n*1 v*t*ng 4 N**L ST*V*NS *S * R*T*RD

metsandfinsfan 03-26-2007 05:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
*K
G*YS
*T'S
R*D*C*L**S
T*
V*T*
N**L ST*PH*NS
T*D*Y
S*
PL**S*
ST*P

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

Jeremy517 03-26-2007 05:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
n*1 v*t*ng 4 N**L ST*V*NS *S * R*T*RD

[/ QUOTE ]

Th-t f-rst w-rd c--ld b- "-ny-n-" -r "n- -n-", d-p-nd-ng -n wh-t th- f-rst r-pl-c-d l-tt-r -s.

VoraciousReader 03-26-2007 05:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Neil Stevens, bravely defied the poison. He used every bit of occult power under his command, and summoned the shade of VoraciousReader to assist the ailing party.

She glowed with a blue light and surveyed the assembled mercenaries. A peace not of this world radiated from her. She frowned ever so slightly at some, and beamed lovingly at others, old friends and battle companions.

"Fear not my brethren. This is merely a momentary disablement and will be gone by morning. The road ahead is fraught with peril, true, but as you grow ever closer to Eleria, outside forces will weaken and it will be the treasonous amongst you that you must fear most.

Thank you Neil. For your brave sacrifice, you may have saved both the Queen of Eleria and our mercenary band. I can say to you with truth that you may rely upon the word of fnord-too. He had no part in my death.

Alas, Neil, I must take you back with me. Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed, and the gods grant you the ability to pass your Gift along to another.

Good Luck, all."

Then she grinned and the old Racious was back.

"Oh, and kick some -ss."
-------------------------------------------
NeilStephens is dead. He was the Fortuneteller. A new Fortuneteller has been chosen from the ranks of the vanillagers. The Game continues. Also, one of the villagers is now convertible-evil, to redress any balance issues.

Please PM me if you have any concerns. I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you all.

durron597 03-26-2007 05:11 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fr-m -th-r p-sts -f h-s - th-nk -t's "-ny-n-"

shortline99 03-26-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fnord

durron597 03-26-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
chim17

- th-nk tr-z -s s-gn-f-c-ntl- m-r- l-k-l- t- b- - v-ll-g-r w-th n-_l b-_ng th- f-rt-n-t-ll-r


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.