Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Nuked.

Thebram 04-03-2007 07:06 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
that's a bit much FCBL

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 07:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Not really necessary.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 07:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
nuke that please

thank you

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sorry, when I clicked on it, it was very small. When it got posted it was very large and more disgusting.

Sorry all.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 07:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS***

A few of you approached the cloaked man.

"Oh thank you travellers. I've broken my cart wheel and cant seem to fix it. Surely one of you could help me." He beckons you closer.

You kneel next to the man. When you examine the cart, you see there is no wheel at all and just a bare axle. The man turns to you. The last thing you see is the stranger's face, which is actually quite young. The cloaked man opens his palm and blows a fine powder in your eyes. You're blinded. In a blink of an eye, the man vanishes, darting quickly into the surrounding wilderness.

You don't have time to chase after him. You must make for Kuldarach. You would all do well to be careful, adventurers. You are entering the heart of the enemy.

<u>Day Event Results:</u><font color="red">Three of the remaining players will be chosen at random and their votes will be halved for today and tomorrow. You will not learn who these players are.</font>

***GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS***

wdcbooks 04-03-2007 07:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I told you we should have attacked him.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I chose to help him, so I am probably affected.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I chose to help him, so I am probably affected.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I probably deserve it as well.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 07:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for Sighing
[0] boiler_bd voted for Mark_K
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for
[1] fcblcomish voted for Sighing
[0] Fmxda voted for Fcblcomish
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Sighing
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Sighing
[0] Luckayluck voted for Sighing
[1] Mark_K voted for Sighing
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
<font color="red"> [11] Sighing voted for </font>
[0] thebram voted for Sighing
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[0] Zurvan voted for Sighing


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.