Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 11:41 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">
I find fmx's vote to be unsettling

He's just managed to get himself silenced for the rest of the day, when there's some really good reasons to look at him for lynching. But how do we lynch somebody if they can't speak until 1 hour before deadline?

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> I was just thinking the exact same thing

That post effectively lowers the chances that both he and boiler are lynched...which I dont like

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> they are my two top candidates ... cant see voting for anyone else today except maybe sighing -- but since sighing hasnt spoken in days im not sure i wanna go there either.
</font>

MDoranD 04-02-2007 11:52 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">
yeah, what were you doing luckay? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Does anyone really think econo cares what luckay was thinking? Econo has been gliding along this whole game...i dont see him sitting back wondering about this. Unless hes making a filler post. Hes got to be a wolf. </font>

MDoranD 04-02-2007 11:55 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> and Zurvans posts today have done nothing but deepen my thinking that hes a wolf. Econo or Zurvan today please??? </font>

Zurvan 04-02-2007 11:56 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> and Zurvans posts today have done nothing but deepen my thinking that hes a wolf. Econo or Zurvan today please???

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you ever going to make a case for me? Or are you just going to repeat my name every other post, and hope people finally decide to vote me off?

econophile 04-02-2007 11:59 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">at least we know mdd isn't a vigilante. otherwise zurvan and I would be dead.</font>

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 12:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***MOD NOTE***

FMXDA is silenced until 8PM today. He still may vote via IM or PM until then.

***MOD NOTE***

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 12:03 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">ok guys...
...
wait for it...

...</font>

Jeremy517!

Jeremy517 04-02-2007 12:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">ok guys...
...
wait for it...

...</font>

Jeremy517!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Based on what? Me trying to get kumubou lynched for three+ days?</font>

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">ok guys...
...
wait for it...

...</font>

Jeremy517!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Based on what? Me trying to get kumubou lynched for three+ days?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

unvote!

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 12:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
********GROUP DAY EVENT********


The Queen's assisant knocks on your door. It's time for your audience with her majesty. Your guide leads you through the castle gates toward that hall. You hear a loud scream in the distance. You see soldiers running toward the Queen's court.

"Treachery!"

The first knight lay crouched upon one knee holding the Queen in his arms. A black arrow with a scroll wrapped around the shaft is sticking out of the Queen's chest.

"Find him! Capture him," one of the armored men yells.

It looks as though your enemy has been alerted to your audience with the Queen. She hasn't made very many public showings since the war started and it was the perfect time for them to strike.


page 134 - Split up your party and help search the corridors of the castle

page 92 - See if you can help with the Queen

page 146 - Standby and wait for further instruction

You may now talk in black. Please PM me votes by 5pm today.

********GROUP DAY EVENT********


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.