Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

chuckleslovakian 04-01-2007 07:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

The one thing that stuck out to me about fmxda, is he has put a lot more effort and thoughts into his posts than he did in ASXI...

Thebram 04-01-2007 07:13 PM

I've said fxmda was a wolf since day one...

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would really, really, really, and I mean really like it if people would tell me why they disagree with my reads rather than dismissing it instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright I'll bite. Madtown you say seems villager, but then put him in meh. While Nez you just exclaim VILLAGER! Jeremy you say is wolf just from his one vote on a kbar, while you ignore my owning of kbar. Instead you think me going after Dustin is bad. Just your whole list seems like a bunch of random thoughts strung together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Chuck.

Everything that went into that list was not necessarily noted. There are really a lot of things about Nez that were villagery. Maybe I should have listed some, but once I thought he was a villager I was convinced with every successive post he made and every time Jared/Kbar/Dustin talked with him.

I think Madtown is a villager, he had a lot of tldr posts that I didn't go into a great depth. I feel strongly in my villager list, the meh list I still believe is villager.

Jeremy I haven't really seen from this game. His UTR style seems wolfy and he hasn't been cleared by anything.

Chuck, maybe I'll reread you later. I am not even voting you and considering others reads and your reaction I will move you down the list. There wasn't anything I read on you that made me think you are a villager, but I should consider it more since you were on kbar + dustin. Also I always have a hard time reading you.

Yes these notes are random thoughts as I read the thread I added to them.

Thebram 04-01-2007 07:13 PM

oops
fmxda

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

At the moment, the only conclusion I have why the wolves killed Voj is to mislead the village. That his wolf list is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

1) You think the wolves killed Voj to mislead the village.
2) You think that means Voj' wolf list (which I was on) was wrong.
3) But you are pushing me as a wolf and voting me.....

Wow!

Mark_K 04-01-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Again, a classic example is your Chuck comment. Why do you believe this and why do you ignore Day 3 from Toria-Keep?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your post. Now what from day 3 of Toria? Realize this thread is monstrous.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last part of day 3 where Kbar fake roleclaims. Actually read the whole last hour. Chuck calls out the fake claim before everyone.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boiler - your post was an odd rehash of known information and then proceeded to cast suspicion on 70% of the players.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are too kind to me KM.

chuckleslovakian 04-01-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be gone for the rest of the day (and will not be back until after nightfall), some thoughts:

Traz is still a wolf. His reads so far in this game have been whack, and he played very lazily the first two days (the first day I'm willing to write off

Chuckles needs to post something other than some cats. How about some beedogs?

I was going to harp on bram, but he actually did provide some content in the days he was in the Vortex.

Luckay has been acting extra-special retarded, but I have no idea if that's him trying to mislead the village as a wolf or just working on his meta-game as a villager.

Nothing really piqued me about fmxda in the beginning, but looking at his posts in the Vortex struck something to me. I get the impression from him that he really did not care who was lynched, which is a common sign of lupus.

I can't see myself voting for Zurvan, mets, or Madtown in the near future.

vote traz

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, this post by kumu today made me vomit

Jeremy517 04-01-2007 07:16 PM

Kumubou is at the top of my wolf list. Kumubou had some 100% wolfy posts the last hour of one of the days in the divided thread.

Boiler is fine too, with that horrible list, but I like kumubou now.

Madtown 04-01-2007 07:17 PM

Boiler