Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

DustinG 03-27-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

For him, yes, I think he should be thinking I am a wolf right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm certainly not going to think your a wolf for upside-down logic - so if it isn't on tone I don't get it.

Madtown 03-27-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Man [censored] it, lastchance wagon.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why DustinG thinks I am a villager. I feel this is more likely to make him a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you think the logical read is to think you are a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
For him, yes, I think he should be thinking I am a wolf right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now what if I was to out-level you and say I think you are a wolf acting like a villager acting like a wolf acting like a villager acting like a wolf? http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/699/iconv9kz.gif

Shortline should be proud.

[/ QUOTE ]
^^

I post wolfy. I have a wolf avatar (well, it's not a wolf avatar, but close enough). People who call me villagers and can't read me are, I think, more likely to be wolves than people who call me wolves and can't read me. See: Fnord in ASXI, IY in ST2, etc.

kbar13 03-27-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Man [censored] it, lastchance wagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you a few hours ago w/ this vote? I think it might be too late, switch to sighing.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

For him, yes, I think he should be thinking I am a wolf right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm certainly not going to think your a wolf for upside-down logic - so if it isn't on tone I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I think subconsciously, you would. If you can overcome that (as a villager), which I'm not sure you are, I'd give you more credit.

JaredL 03-27-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Here's what I have as of VR's post above:
<font color="red"> [5] Aaronk56 voted for Nez477 </font>
[0] Bluffblank voted for Aaronk56
[0] boiler_bd voted for Aaronk56
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Durron597
[0] Dmk voted for Aaronk56
[1] Durron597 voted for Dusting
[1] Dusting voted for Sighing
[0] Econophile voted for Sighing
[0] Fcbl voted for Nez477
[3] Fmxda voted for lastchance
[0] iron_yuppie voted for Sighing
[2] Jaredl voted for sighing
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Kyrosmother
[0] Kbar13 voted for lastchance
[0] Kumubou voted for Traz
[1] Kyrosmother voted for fmxda
[4] Lastchance voted for fmxda
[0] Luckayluck voted for Aaronk56
[0] Madtown voted for Aaronk56
[0] mark_k
[0] Mdorand voted for Zurvan
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for lastchance
[2] Nez477 voted for Jaredl
[0] Shortline99 voted for ironyuppie
<font color="red"> [5] Sighing </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[1] Tiedup14
[1] Traz
[0] Voj voted for Tiedup14
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Jaredl
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[1] Zurvan voted for Lastchance

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
'sup guys
I'm going to actually make my villager list now

uhhhh...I didn't actually know night fell at 9. whoops! I thought it was 10. so, I'll make a really super-quick one. However, I know that aaron &gt; sighing

Madtown 03-27-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man [censored] it, lastchance wagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you a few hours ago w/ this vote? I think it might be too late, switch to sighing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to go pick up my car this afternoon.

And if it gets no traction, I'll be voting for aaron over sighing, if those remain the two main wagons

JaredL 03-27-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
updated:
[5] Aaronk56 voted for Sighing
[0] Bluffblank voted for Aaronk56
[0] boiler_bd voted for Aaronk56
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for Durron597
[0] Dmk voted for Aaronk56
[1] Durron597 voted for Dusting
[1] Dusting voted for Sighing
[0] Econophile voted for Sighing
[0] Fcbl voted for Nez477
[2] Fmxda voted for lastchance
[0] iron_yuppie voted for Sighing
[2] Jaredl voted for sighing
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Kyrosmother
[0] Kbar13 voted for Sighing
[0] Kumubou voted for Traz
[1] Kyrosmother voted for Aaronk56
[4] Lastchance voted for fmxda
[0] Luckayluck voted for Aaronk56
[0] Madtown voted for lastchance
[0] mark_k
[0] Mdorand voted for Zurvan
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for lastchance
[1] Nez477 voted for Jaredl
[0] Shortline99 voted for ironyuppie
<font color="red"> [7] Sighing </font>
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[1] Tiedup14
[1] Traz
[0] Voj voted for Tiedup14
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Jaredl
[0] Xoom voted for Sighing
[1] Zurvan voted for Lastchance

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Note: Shortline has never read me incorrectly EVER (when he is teh village).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.