Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

aaronk56 03-27-2007 08:38 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Vote Sighing

Self preservation, I don't think he's a wolf.

kbar13 03-27-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I'm not too happy there aren't more votes on lastchance. I could just be really misinterpreting his posts, but they seem waaaaay off.

Well, change to sighing

FCBLComish 03-27-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Remember the vote count will be very skewed from the actual at the end. Most people have 1 vote, but some have 2 and some have 0.

fmxda 03-27-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why DustinG thinks I am a villager. I feel this is more likely to make him a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you think the logical read is to think you are a wolf?

DustinG 03-27-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why DustinG thinks I am a villager. I feel this is more likely to make him a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I think I can read you now. In ASXI when you were getting lynched I really felt like I could feel you. And in that turbo we played where you were a wolf- I really felt like you were wolfy but didn't bring myself to vote for you when I should have (the seer came out the next day with you iirc). Thats why.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why DustinG thinks I am a villager. I feel this is more likely to make him a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you think the logical read is to think you are a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
For him, yes, I think he should be thinking I am a wolf right now.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
aaron

VoraciousReader 03-27-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Night will fall @ 9:15 to allow a count and time for players to react to it.

Kumubou 03-27-2007 08:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why DustinG thinks I am a villager. I feel this is more likely to make him a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you think the logical read is to think you are a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
For him, yes, I think he should be thinking I am a wolf right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now what if I was to out-level you and say I think you are a wolf acting like a villager acting like a wolf acting like a villager acting like a wolf? http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/699/iconv9kz.gif

Shortline should be proud.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I may need to give dustin more credit. However, the way we think about the game should make him lean wolf on me when he is a villager.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.