Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha/8 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=475357)

tvta 08-11-2007 11:43 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring game
Blinds: $2/$1
9 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $68.15
UTG+1: $59.30
MP1: $188.60
DONKLOOT: $240.90
MP3: $256.85
CO: $231
Button: $241.05
SB: $101.65
BB: $80

Pre-flop: (9 players) DONKLOOT is MP2 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
SB, folds, BB checks, 3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">DONKLOOT raises to $9</font>, 2 folds, BB calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($20, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">DONKLOOT bets $16</font>, BB calls.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($52, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">DONKLOOT bets $53</font>, BB calls.

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($158, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">DONKLOOT bets $2</font>.
Uncalled bets: $2 returned to DONKLOOT.

Results:
Final pot: $158

ANY GUESSES?

Kuso 08-12-2007 02:22 AM

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

that makes me want to cry tears of joy.

Buzz 08-12-2007 07:11 AM

TVTA - There's something wrong with the betting on the first betting round. <ul type="square">SB doesn't act first, followed by BB, and then the rest.

And assuming the betting was really 3 folds to DONKLOOT, then DONKLOOT could only raise to $7.

And that changes the numbers on down the line.

And in any event, if the pot is $52 after the 2nd betting round, then DONKLOOT cannot bet $53 on the 3rd betting round.[/list]
Discrepancies aside, it's hard to understand how BB could call a $16 bet on the 2nd betting round, call a $53 bet on the 3rd betting round, and then fold to a $2 bet on the 4th betting round.

Buzz

Assani Fisher 08-12-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Discrepancies aside, it's hard to understand how BB could call a $16 bet on the 2nd betting round, call a $53 bet on the 3rd betting round, and then fold to a $2 bet on the 4th betting round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost certainly he missed his draw and had clicked the "fold to any bet" button while waiting on his opponent to act on the river. Now what exactly that draw was is anybody's guess.

chillrob 08-12-2007 12:14 PM

I thought in PL games, like NL, each bet had to be at least the size of the previous bet. Is that generally the case, or am I incorrect?

MattS 08-12-2007 12:27 PM

I would rather be interested why you made this odd $2 bet at the end? You re-opened the betting round with what you were risking a check-raise (bluff) although you could simply show down your 2-pair.

donger 08-12-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would rather be interested why you made this odd $2 bet at the end? You re-opened the betting round with what you were risking a check-raise (bluff) although you could simply show down your 2-pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.. OP actually played this really poorly.

Phil153 08-12-2007 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe a check-raise bluff for $0 is known as a call.

Assani Fisher 08-12-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.. OP actually played this really poorly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at villian's stack size

tvta 08-12-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

villain had 1$ left in his stack on the end.

as for the converter, for some reason it messed up in several areas. one i already fixed.