Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Brag: Won five sngs in a row (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=500899)

Stake Monster 09-14-2007 02:42 PM

Re: Brag: Won five sngs in a row

good point, let's plot.

Butcho22 09-14-2007 02:46 PM

Read the title and thought it was a Dids post.

blankoblanco 09-14-2007 02:48 PM

i definitely think you could. with too many of the same players in each SnG it'd just be obvious as hell. but if you could just wait until you're able to win the first two in a row yourself, then put the plan into action, with a group of 10-15 clever (not obvious and retarded) colluders with synchronized watches (in order to get the maximum number of people from your group in each SnG the designated winner plays), then split teh moneys

not that i would ever do this, but it sure as hell seems like it could be done within not too many attempts

rhymenocerus 09-15-2007 12:01 AM

SWONGS, they're 5 things

rothko 09-15-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you are now required to not post when you fail to cash in the next 50 in a row

[/ QUOTE ]

AlfalfA 09-15-2007 03:26 AM

ya if this were true we could all stick our big middle fingers up the poopchute of dikshit

AlfalfA 09-15-2007 03:27 AM

hey where'd my quote go i suck at the internet

Bavid Denyamine 09-15-2007 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
youre not allowed to post anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

DaveyDonk 09-15-2007 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i definitely think you could. with too many of the same players in each SnG it'd just be obvious as hell. but if you could just wait until you're able to win the first two in a row yourself, then put the plan into action, with a group of 10-15 clever (not obvious and retarded) colluders with synchronized watches (in order to get the maximum number of people from your group in each SnG the designated winner plays), then split teh moneys

not that i would ever do this, but it sure as hell seems like it could be done within not too many attempts

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone did this once, posted on 2p2 whining when they didn't give him his money. Had his and his many colluder friends' accounts $ confiscated as well. It was on whatever network Titan used to be back in pre-UIGEA days.

Lego05 09-15-2007 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: - 5 wins in a row at 22$ sngs
- won as much in 5 sngs as in around 400 before.
Variance: got berated for bad play [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] when i pushed qk with 8bb and won vs ak. someone said "bye" to me in chat when in fact i had 250 chips left and i went on to win the tournament.
Beat:
-won as much in 5 sngs as in around 400 before.
-only 5 man sngs.
-22$ sngs

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat: I didn't read it all.

Beat: I didn't have to.

Beat: Winning 5 sng's is no big deal.

Beat: Since you think it's a big deal means you prolly have no clue.

Brag/Beat: 10 buy-in - many loss is comin...but the beat part is we won't see it.

Outcome: No money wondering what happened

What happened: Maybe didn't understand poker. Definitely didn't understand statistics.

Suggestions: Take a stats class....maybe 2 if you can't uderstand the forums......Good Luck.