Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Common multiway TPGK spot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=459105)

shootaa 07-24-2007 04:28 AM

Common multiway TPGK spot

I definitely [censored] this up a lot of the time, I don't have a HH but effective stacks are 600 at 3/6NL 6max.

Reads on BB are he's a 21/17 tag/robot. I haven't seen him out of line, but he's only been at the table a few orbits and the stats are just from logged hands.

I open K Q utg+1, call, fold, call, fold, call.

flop (104$): Q 9 3

check, hero bets $78, fold, fold, BB raises to $320, hero ?

Please give your reasoning for what you say and what may influence a different decision at different times.

homeboy604 07-24-2007 04:44 AM

Re: Common multiway TPGK spot

its a rainbow flop right? that takes away combo draws.
you obviously cant call the re raise here. its all in or fold.
looks like a fold to me.

DJ Sensei 07-24-2007 04:44 AM

if its rainbow, fold. he's got something huge most of the time
if theres a FD, shove. he's got a flush draw or a combo most of the time
if its monotone, fold. its a flush or set or pair+NFD most of the time.

SEABEAST 07-24-2007 04:44 AM

fold because he's a tag/robot with a set?

he could have JT but you are rarely betting into 3 opponents without a strong holding so if he is uncreative like you suggest he should only really have set or JT which makes this a fold.

if you knew he was willing to get out of line sometimes or if you specified there was a flush draw it gets a little more interesting, but as posted it's a fold imo

DevinLake 07-24-2007 04:46 AM

You raised UTG and are now betting into a multiway pot. He recognizes you have at least TP here and his bet says he doesn't care. I'd fold. He's probably playing it this fast on this dry of a board because of how strong your hand looks.

DeucesNeverLoses 07-24-2007 04:56 AM

Looks like a strangely played or KK/AA, possibly 33 or Q9s, at worst AQ, give up plz.

shootaa 07-24-2007 05:49 AM

wow sorry guys, it was Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

i accidentally posted it in the wrong forum and the c/p didn't grab up the suits. I have K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

The question is basically does he have a combo draw enough of the time here i can profitably shove (as opposed to a set or AQ)? What % of the time does he have to have a draw here (One to which i have no redraws and are probably close to racing with).

I'm leaning towards making this a fold since it's a race / WB situation, but there already so much monies out there, help plz.

homeboy604 07-24-2007 04:43 PM

he wants to play for stacks on the flop which makes me think hes got a draw.
i'd still fold though.

shootaa 07-24-2007 04:45 PM

bump so other people can respond to this.

DJ Sensei 07-24-2007 04:48 PM

if theres a FD, shove. he's got a flush draw or a combo most of the time