Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Quick rock paper scissors question (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553367)

Ishfay 11-24-2007 05:39 PM

Re: Quick rock paper scissors question

I insist that its paper.

How does the person react to this? Act like it was a brainfart? Try to screw you by saying it is paper or scissors to whatever is their benefit?

Sidetrack:
A friend of mine came up with a weighted rock paper scissors. If you win w/ rock, you get 5 points. If you win w/ paper, you get 2 points. If you win w/ scissors, you get 3 points. Play to 15. It just increases the levels of mind games. Its awesome.

ImsaKidd 11-24-2007 06:30 PM

I think they should just lose for sucking so much.

JokersAttack 11-24-2007 09:06 PM

clearly paper

slickpoppa 11-24-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is paper and then a punch in the face for trying to angle shoot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. This guy is either angle shooting or an idiot. Regardless, not somebody you want to associate with.

bellytimber 11-24-2007 11:24 PM

He's conceding the match and offering to shake hands.

iversonian 11-25-2007 01:30 AM

How is this not obviously paper? Another situation I've had. I threw scissors using my thumb and index finger. Big argument ensued (stakes were very high). How can this possibly be anything but scissors?

Taso 11-25-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How is this not obviously paper? Another situation I've had. I threw scissors using my thumb and index finger. Big argument ensued (stakes were very high). How can this possibly be anything but scissors?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was OBVIOUSlY paper, direction/angle of hand make NO difference in this game. This doesn't even come off as weird in the games I play in - when you play fast/pro style, angle is irrelivant.

Your scissors comment is wrong though. Thumb/forefinger, are you nuts? Those are deformed, melted scissors. Would look more like a gun to me.

nath 11-25-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone in their right mind have ANY RPS throw that extends their thumb?

shaniac 11-25-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone in their right mind have ANY RPS throw that extends their thumb?

[/ QUOTE ]

standard for paper, no?

Ship Ship McGipp 11-25-2007 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SSM,

Are you a LeggoPoker coach w/ a super awesome video coming out? How about the rest of the videos, are they sweet?

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

Yes, I am. I have a video coming out in about two weeks.

So far, at least half of our videos are quite good, and even I got something from them. The other half are still pretty good, and most people will get something from them. There are no dog videos like a lot of our competitors put out consistently.

My videos will be both informative and entertaining, and I suspect they will quickly become among the favorites of all internet poker players that get a chance to view them.