Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Why the Sklansky hate in NVG? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555745)

stabn 11-27-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Why the Sklansky hate in NVG?

he's the circa 06 diebitter of nvg threads.

Doc T River 11-27-2007 10:05 PM

I responded to one of the DS thread with a simple observation. That being I did not see the point of DS starting the thread. It was the one about him not giving money to woman.

For the record, I do not hate DS. I don't even know the man.

stabn 11-27-2007 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I responded to one of the DS thread with a simple observation. That being I did not see the point of DS starting the thread. It was the one about him not giving money to woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was started months ago because people accused him of giving the young women he dates $$.

nath 11-27-2007 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
waiting for the "My List Of Favorite Trees I Would Like To Be" thread

Doc T River 11-27-2007 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was started months ago because people accused him of giving the young women he dates $$.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry did not see the age of the original post. My fault. I still don't see the purpose of the thread. He made one post and then nothing despite multiple pages of responses.

NT! 11-28-2007 01:20 AM

who cares, it's NVG. if i was ever at 2p2 headquarters, and i specifically knew which part of the servers' hard drives NVG was hosted on, i would open it up and take a big crap on that part and rub salt and pepper on it.

and that would probably still improve the quality of that forum imo

diebitter 11-28-2007 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
waiting for the "My List Of Favorite Trees I Would Like To Be" thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Mighty oak, spreading tons of little acorns of wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment, ldo.

EDIT: I was talking about me, not DS, ldo.

Daddy Warbucks 11-28-2007 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares, it's NVG. if i was ever at 2p2 headquarters, and i specifically knew which part of the servers' hard drives NVG was hosted on, i would open it up and take a big crap on that part and rub salt and pepper on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you mixing it up with EDF?

diebitter 11-28-2007 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you mixing it up with EDF?

[/ QUOTE ]

wouldn't that be balsamic vinegar brewed in the coastal villages of Andalusia and sea salt gathered on Easter Island?