Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Cigarettes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536367)

ImNotTheDrizzle 11-01-2007 06:43 PM

Cigarettes

They are so bad and unhealthy, but if you are 16 years old they are [censored] cool! When you are 18 they are still cool and u can now legally buy them!!

If you continue smoking until you are 57 years old, are you now [censored] for life cuz of the lung cancer?

AHoboOnFire 11-01-2007 06:45 PM

Re: Cigarettes

[ QUOTE ]
Loc: No

[/ QUOTE ]

ImNotTheDrizzle 11-01-2007 06:46 PM

I should just chew bubble gum.

Smell The Glove 11-01-2007 07:19 PM

yeah your certainly not the drizzle because that guy is hilarious.

smokers are jokers afaik.

areyouthedrizzle 11-02-2007 03:54 PM

but i heard if shes a smoker, you can poke her. can anyone confirm/deny?

PocketElevens 11-02-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinking back to highschool in all seriousness, confirm

chopsticks 11-02-2007 09:57 PM

While I was in bulgary I went to a local market and asked for one package of red marlboro. The salesperson looked at me a little bit and gave me a strange face, like he just saw chris moneymaker or something. She didnt have it on display and got a pack under the counter. I had smoked regular bulgarian cigarettes so far and with the cost of that marlboro pack I could have had like 4 or 5 packs of regulars but i didnt care since bulgarian cigarettes tasted like the material was taken from someones anus.

When I got out of that shop and light one of those a guy instantly approached me and said "smoking marlboro huh? wanna buy cocaine?".

So smoking marlboro in bulgary makes you look like a rich baller, locals cant afford it and you are instantly being offered cocaine.

chopsticks 11-02-2007 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True if youre 16 and shes 15.

ncboiler 11-02-2007 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are so bad and unhealthy, but if you are 16 years old they are [censored] cool! When you are 18 they are still cool and u can now legally buy them!!

If you continue smoking until you are 57 years old, are you now [censored] for life cuz of the lung cancer?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem bitter.

c4mg 11-02-2007 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While I was in bulgary I went to a local market and asked for one package of red marlboro. The salesperson looked at me a little bit and gave me a strange face, like he just saw chris moneymaker or something. She didnt have it on display and got a pack under the counter. I had smoked regular bulgarian cigarettes so far and with the cost of that marlboro pack I could have had like 4 or 5 packs of regulars but i didnt care since bulgarian cigarettes tasted like the material was taken from someones anus.

When I got out of that shop and light one of those a guy instantly approached me and said "smoking marlboro huh? wanna buy cocaine?".

So smoking marlboro in bulgary makes you look like a rich baller, locals cant afford it and you are instantly being offered cocaine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this Bulgaria? I thought you meant you tried to burglarize a store for cigarettes at first.