Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   24: mild spoilers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505328)

Wynton 09-20-2007 11:59 AM

24: mild spoilers

First of all, my humble apologies if this has been noted already. My modest search attempts have failed me. (When I tried to search for "24", I got a message that the search request was too short.)

Anyway, this article in today's NY Post reveals some mild spoilers about the upcoming episode about what characters will be around.

mbillie1 09-20-2007 12:02 PM

Re: 24: mild spoilers

Thank god. Tony was probably the only good character they had left besides Jack. Now we need some old school Jack + Tony ass beatings, Elisha Cuthbert's character needs to be raped and killed (nudity ftmfw), someone must be tortured and MORE [censored] CAR CRASHES

This show used to own hard, and it's been sliding lately. Get back to ruling.

thedarknight 09-20-2007 01:13 PM

Dude, what the hell Fox...I guess they released this major spoiler to avoid the jumping the shark-effect. Still tho, maybe they should just bring Sherry [censored] Palmer back too.

Kos13 09-20-2007 01:23 PM

So...why fake-kill him off in the first place? Duuuuumb.

thedarknight 09-20-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So...why fake-kill him off in the first place? Duuuuumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

To make fans get more excited for season 7 of course. I mean it would be awesome if we get to see David Palmer, Nina, Michelle, and Sherry back in action. But they [censored] killed them all off. It would be kind of cool to see like a new season in between days 2 and 3 or something.

offTopic 09-20-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Despite being left for dead in the CTU infirmary, executive producer Howard Gordon pointed out "since there was no silent clock at the conclusion of his last appearance - the '24' tribute to major character's demise - we always kept this as a possibility."

[/ QUOTE ]

Was there a silent clock for Curtis?

CalledDownLight 09-20-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Despite being left for dead in the CTU infirmary, executive producer Howard Gordon pointed out "since there was no silent clock at the conclusion of his last appearance - the '24' tribute to major character's demise - we always kept this as a possibility."

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, and he got shot at point [censored] blank range. I

Was there a silent clock for Curtis?

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] tony

Jack Bando 09-20-2007 02:35 PM

No silent clock for Curtis. Only for Teri, Mason, Palmer's almost death (s2),Chapelle,Edgar,and end of season 6.

So I guess since Tony's coming back due to lack of silent clock, I guess almost every single hero/villian is back this season! What a joke, Tony is dead, and he should stay dead.(And I loved Tony during seasons 2-4)

KneeCo 09-20-2007 02:40 PM

- anybody who things this was pre-planned and he was never actual dead in the mind of the producers/writers/... is [censored] retarded.

- anyone who still watches 24 is [censored] retarded.

Jamougha 09-20-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- anyone who [...] watches 24 is [censored] retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]