Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   November College Hoops (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540925)

Austiger 11-07-2007 11:31 PM

November College Hoops

Kentucky getting owned by Gardner Webb on ESPNU right now by if any of you sadists want to watch.

Rubeskies 11-07-2007 11:35 PM

Re: November College Hoops

I recently bought espn fullcourt but I can't find an accurate schedule anywhere on the web. Can anyone help? I tried google but it took me to direct TVs site which is def wrong.

JackWhite 11-07-2007 11:36 PM

I don't have ESPNU, so I can't watch, but it is nice to know that it isn't only the big 10 that has these type of games. Plus, it would be nice for Kentucky to lose. I am a bitter Michigan fan, still sore over the verbal commitments of Joe Crawford and Alex Legion not being honored, and they both end up in Kentucky.

damaniac 11-07-2007 11:43 PM

MSU also barely beat Michigan Tech tonight. Again, I wouldn't infer much from these games but still...WTF?

Austiger 11-07-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MSU also barely beat Michigan Tech tonight. Again, I wouldn't infer much from these games but still...WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gardner Webb is way better than teams like Findlay and Michigan Tech, but this also isn't an exhibition so Kentucky really can't afford to lose this...but it looks like they will.

siccjay 11-07-2007 11:52 PM

As a UK fan when they lose this game I am not leaving the house for weeks.

Austiger 11-07-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a UK fan when they lose this game I am not leaving the house for weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least not to NY for the finals [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, this sucks for all UK fans that surely had flights and hotels booked. Kind of funny though.

Austiger 11-08-2007 12:16 AM

I must say, that was pretty amazing. Gardner Webb held a 12-16 point lead pretty much the entire game, was completely poised, and barely celebrated at the end. Of course they'll be talked about as an at-large candidate for the dance now and end up going 7-9 in the Atlantic Sun.

siccjay 11-08-2007 12:17 AM

I don't understand really. I watched the game yesterday and some of the Pikeville game and they looked great. They were back to running and gunning. It felt like Kentucky basketball again. I have no idea what to think now.

TalkingDonkey 11-08-2007 12:18 AM

Wow UK really needs to re-evaluate their lineup after this

Patterson is a beast, they should use him like KG. Point guard is the biggest issue, Ramel Bradley can't play it but that would mean using Derrick Jasper who's pretty crap