Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Interesting prop bet with a friend. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496158)

tvta 09-08-2007 01:14 AM

Interesting prop bet with a friend.

So my buddy that has never had sex (24 yrs old) and never has ever had much confidence with women laid (pardon the pun) me 20-1 on him scoring with this girl next weekend. 20$ has been decided the bet. i would like an opinion as to what my max odds are here.

some back ground info. she isnt a hoebag by any means and it took her several weeks to have sex with her last boyfriend, who happend to be (not being gay) a fairly attractive freind of mine. he just recently went to stanford for civil engineering graduate school, so hes no loser. in addition, she has a history of being a complete nympho when she has a boyfriend (as in 5x sex a day, no joke). so my logic is that she wont want to break anyone in bc it will be a total disappointment.

do i have infinite odds here? should i up this bet to 50$?? he is my freind so i dont want to completely take advantage of him, but at the same time he is practically giving me money here.

i know this all sounds bad so please try not to just flame this post. im completely new to prop betting so i would like some constructive feedback.

bigalt 09-08-2007 10:33 AM

Re: Interesting prop bet with a friend.

i'm pretty sure they're going to fall in love and then when they're about to get married your friend will come back and spill the news to her that it was all for a bet and they'll break up.

metsandfinsfan 09-08-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm pretty sure they're going to fall in love and then when they're about to get married your friend will come back and spill the news to her that it was all for a bet and they'll break up.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg i saw that movie

ActionTodd 09-08-2007 01:47 PM

I guess the thang is if the bet was upped to $50
and say ya win...can he pay up???

ActionTodd 09-08-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

omg i saw that movie

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...that was so yesterday

tvta 09-08-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess the thang is if the bet was upped to $50
and say ya win...can he pay up???

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im sure he could. but really i think hes just giving me money here because i give it literally a 0% chance (i said no excessive alcohol and he cant just straight pay her 300$).

R*R 09-08-2007 05:36 PM

Wow , first a virgin and then a male prositiute(given male prostitution is payment for sex). Thats a quick conversion. lol.

tvta 09-08-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow , first a virgin and then a male prositiute(given male prostitution is payment for sex). Thats a quick conversion. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah virgin, and he cant pay her for sex. that would make the girl the prost.

jono 09-13-2007 01:07 PM

if he was the one who thought of the bet .. he probably knows something you dont.

Artsemis 09-13-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So my buddy that has never had sex (24 yrs old) and never has ever had much confidence with women laid me

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped here, YGOS?