Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 03-28-2007 01:38 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I agree with tiedup
a villager probably would not have used a vote buy yesterday, because with everyone having a random # of votes counting, we had no idea who was getting lynched .. so using a 1 vote switch as a villager seems pointless imo /quote]

Not a vote buy, a vote add. They posted the people with extra votes, it takes only a minute to see that aaron was 1 vote ahead of Jared after the adjustments. So anyone that was interested (such as someone with an extra power that could influence the lynch) could determine who would go.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just don't understand why the wolves would use a one time power there instead of the permanent vote buy power.

Mark_K 03-28-2007 01:40 PM

Vote Jaredl

Was a good vote yesterday, is still a good vote today. Especially the way the Aaron support showed up at the end..

I'm liking Nez's posts more and more. Nice Vote order post Nez. Thanks.

I'm not sure if I like Durrons ribit's silenced or not but I do know that with them silenced, I've saved myself the pain of translating Morse code all day. I think a decent compromise would have been to limit communicate to just YES/NO type answers. However, the lower total day post count is nice too.

On the group event, I'm voting page 88

wdcbooks 03-28-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't even recall one post of dustin's. This is how I feel about half the field...seriously, if you're a villager, it's your responsibility to make it known

[/ QUOTE ]

Traz, I agree with this 100%. I also think it is the ultimate pot . . . kettle situation. What exactly makes you a villager? I don't particularly think you are a wolf, but there is really nothing I could point to that would indicate otherwise.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some concerns have been raised about ribbiting.

So you all get an extra vote today, just an in-thread poll. Choose your own toad.

[/ QUOTE ]

poll isnt fair because the wolves prob would say ribbits are no g00t and villagers prob say they are

wdcbooks 03-28-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So you all get an extra vote today, just an in-thread poll. Choose your own toad.

[/ QUOTE ]

poll isnt fair because the wolves prob would say ribbits are no g00t and villagers prob say they are

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a villager and voted against ribbiting. I just don't want to spend half the day trying to communicate with Durron like he is Helen Keller.

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I just don't understand why the wolves would use a one time power there instead of the permanent vote buy power.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wolves have permanent vote buy? Please zurvan, tell us more.

traz 03-28-2007 01:42 PM

Honestly wdc, I'm a more high profile player, so my posts are more likely to be read, and players are more able to make a decision on me.

For some of the more low-key players, they need to stick out of the crowd themselves.

lastchance 03-28-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a villager and voted against ribbiting. I just don't want to spend half the day trying to communicate with Durron like he is Helen Keller.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

traz 03-28-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I voted against ribbits and I'm not a wolf. It's just lame...if he's supposed to be silenced, he should have to stfu. Plus I don't want to read a thread full of toad pictures and croaks

traz 03-28-2007 01:43 PM

damn it, too slow again