Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official Washington exposes Hawai'i the Fraud Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=559036)

ClarkNasty 12-02-2007 04:21 AM

Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HAHA where the haters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to barely beat a PAC-10 team with mediocre talent, the refs on your side, and a coach trying to give the game away! BCS here they come!

[/ QUOTE ]

Note for the record that this was the LAST PLACE Pac10 team.

MyTurn2Raise 12-02-2007 04:22 AM

no...they didn't play them just as tough

did you watch tOSU pwn Washington, or are you going to continue to talk out of your ignorance?

one half does not equal just as tough

also, both those teams played a highly motivated Washington team on the road

BigPoppa 12-02-2007 04:22 AM

I was cheering for Hawaii just to trainwreck the BCS

Iplayboard 12-02-2007 04:22 AM

Clark,

With all the [censored] you were talking about Hawaii early in the game, I can only assume that you haven't followed the Huskies much this year. They have played impressively in the first half or first three quarters before, only to implode late in the game.

I still agree with you that Hawaii is not very good, but it might take a BCS team better than 8th in its conference to expose them.

shipitkthx 12-02-2007 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was cheering for Hawaii just to trainwreck the BCS

[/ QUOTE ]

Fully agree....but I think Pitt and Oklahoma did a perfectly fine job of that earlier.

MyTurn2Raise 12-02-2007 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HAHA where the haters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to barely beat a PAC-10 team with mediocre talent, the refs on your side, and a coach trying to give the game away! BCS here they come!

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I saw this thread started, I knew this was exactly what the type of posts that would happen should Hawaii win....so funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

because it's right... the game showed Hawai'i as a fraud

which has been shown numerous times

most people are incapable of watching and evaluating football though

they are too busy watching the pretty ball go around

ClarkNasty 12-02-2007 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Clark,

With all the [censored] you were talking about Hawaii early in the game, I can only assume that you haven't followed the Huskies much this year. They have played impressively in the first half or first three quarters before, only to implode late in the game.

I still agree with you that Hawaii is not very good, but it might take a BCS team better than 8th in its conference to expose them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this was a BCS team that is last in its conference and they pretty much DID expose them.

Anyone want to guess what the spread vs. Georgia/LSU will be? 20?

Neuge 12-02-2007 04:24 AM

Anyone who thinks this game officially validates Hawaii's spot in the BCS is officially retarded.

Poofler 12-02-2007 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HAHA where the haters?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I saw this thread started, I knew this was exactly what the type of posts that would happen should Hawaii win....so funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I posed it I knew I'd get some off-handed remark that doesn't address the actual merit. So funny.

If they had beat Washington soundly, without a whole lot of late game clutch and luckboxing, you wouldn't see it.

Francis_MH 12-02-2007 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no...they didn't play them just as tough

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are being ignorant. USC 27, UW 24. Where I'm from, thats close. I watched that game, it went down to the wire.