Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Rudy is toast? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556716)

DING-DONG YO 11-28-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Rudy is toast?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) Take the fluffthis/AC wrangling elsewhere lest I be forced to ninja-ban yo ass.

2) amen, Rudy is Hilary in pro-war clothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This implies that Hillary is anti-war.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she not?

BluffTHIS! 11-28-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) Take the fluffthis/AC wrangling elsewhere lest I be forced to ninja-ban yo ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully support banning anyone who attacks AC people for being AC in threads that have nothing to do with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Note that I am not complaining about your posting in this thread or maintaining you explicitly hijacked it. Nonetheless, when you are against every candidate other than RP, and even participation in the voting process, then your criticisms of any of those specific candidates has to be seen as biased. Of course I have my own biases as well.

owsley 11-28-2007 08:50 PM

You hijacked the thread by bringing up AC for no reason. I would hardly say that pointing out how bad a state Mccain's campaign is in showing bias against anyone but Paul.

gobbomom 11-28-2007 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she not?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, she is not

JayTee 11-28-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she not?

[/ QUOTE ]

She blabbers a bunch of double-speak but one thing is sure in that she won't take a stance on troop withdrawal. How can you be against the war but not be willing to make any commitment on a withdrawal date. To top it off, she backed the Kyl-Lieberman resolution on Iran.

ikestoys 11-28-2007 09:01 PM

its far from the smoking gun you are making out to be gobbomom

it doesn't look good, but its far from a campaign killer imo all they have really are accounting irregularities, and those aren't exactly exclusively a problem of RG... just ask HC.

AlexM 11-28-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully support banning anyone who attacks AC people for being AC in threads that have nothing to do with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Note that I am not complaining about your posting in this thread or maintaining you explicitly hijacked it. Nonetheless, when you are against every candidate other than RP, and even participation in the voting process, then your criticisms of any of those specific candidates has to be seen as biased. Of course I have my own biases as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm certainly against any candidate other than Ron Paul, but that has absolutely nothing do to with what I said about McCain. I said nobody cares about McCain not I don't care about McCain. This is a statement about McCain, not about who I care about. Plenty of people care about Giuliani, Paul, Romney, Huckabee and even Thompson, but no one cares about McCain.

The fact is that you're jumping to conclusions and being a complete jackass based solely on the fact that I support AC and dragging that into this thread where it doesn't belong.

elwoodblues 11-28-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No AC'ers interested in McCain.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

But of course AC'ers a) aren't interested in anyone but RP, and b) aren't going to vote anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not ACers. Nobody. The only reason he has any support at all anymore is because he still gets media attention. His support has been constantly dropping throughout the year and this isn't going to cause it to pick up.

BTW, dragging AC in where it has nothing to do with anything is your only means of defending your point just shows how weak your point is. Go, go ad hominems!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you say that Paul has the support of nobody?

anatta 11-28-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its far from the smoking gun you are making out to be gobbomom

it doesn't look good, but its far from a campaign killer imo all they have really are accounting irregularities, and those aren't exactly exclusively a problem of RG... just ask HC.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have sex and accounting irregularities, the public will notice, Fox led with this, said they confirmed it, it might be over, I am not following politics lately, just what I read on Kos right now though, lol. I'm going back to Sports, this stuff works me up too much.

AlexM 11-28-2007 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No AC'ers interested in McCain.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

But of course AC'ers a) aren't interested in anyone but RP, and b) aren't going to vote anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not ACers. Nobody. The only reason he has any support at all anymore is because he still gets media attention. His support has been constantly dropping throughout the year and this isn't going to cause it to pick up.

BTW, dragging AC in where it has nothing to do with anything is your only means of defending your point just shows how weak your point is. Go, go ad hominems!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you say that Paul has the support of nobody?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trolling or actual retardation? I'm leaning towards option 2.