Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 01:36 PM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

1) is this for real?
2) If yes, background story or link to it?
3) does your sexual orientation have anything to do w/ how terrible you are at flipping?
4) If this is for real then gl w/ the coming out process and you're definitely right re: your friends
5) Werent you just recently obsessed w/ some girl at work?
6) is it relieving or more stressful now that you are starting to be open about it?

LionelHutz00 08-21-2007 01:40 PM

this thread makes more sense.

Jeff_B 08-21-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kolo: are you the first out gay male member (lol) of 2+2 that you know of or are there more? You don't have to out them (if you don't want to).

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you disappointed you werent mentioned?

ebepse 08-21-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread makes more sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i'm pretty certain you're gay

[/ QUOTE ]

TripSearching 08-21-2007 02:01 PM

OP are you a pitcher or a catcher?

smurfitup 08-21-2007 02:07 PM

serious question: several of my college friends came out during our senior year, and, while i was of course totally tolerant, i always had a hard time reconciling the fact that they're suddenly exclusively attracted to men with their previous thoughts/behaviors toward women. so, my question is: before you realized you were gay, did you go through some sort of asexual phase when you weren't hooking up with anyone and weren't openly attracted to anyone, or did you repress your gay thoughts while hitting on girls, or what? sorry if i sound ignorant, and best of luck with telling all your family and friends.

Suiteness 08-21-2007 02:07 PM

Are you 18? If you're not, please don't rush into things until you are.

SomethingClever 08-21-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know of any others

[/ QUOTE ]

Big gay steve ldo

Kilillan 08-21-2007 02:25 PM

Wasn't there a prop bet on you coming out kolo?

bmwguy525 08-21-2007 02:36 PM

Are you surprised that no one else on BBV4L is suprised based on your previous threads?

LionelHutz00 08-21-2007 02:41 PM

pics of you holding a sign that says SIIMP plz.

I_AM_EVIL 08-21-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how old are you?

choice or born that way?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's obvious he was born that way. No one would choose to be gay.

Chump Change 08-21-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you surprised that no one else on BBV4L is suprised based on your previous threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually surprised. It all fit to perfect in this environment where nothing is on the level and everything is an ironic joke.

orange 08-21-2007 04:10 PM

Kolo,
Have you talked to your parents about this? Are you blatently open about your sexuality (ie. high pitched voice/weird gestures/etc)?

Scotty. 08-21-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kolo: are you the first out gay male member (lol) of 2+2 that you know of or are there more? You don't have to out them (if you don't want to).

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe 2+2'er Jack Wilson (Jack something anyways) is openly gay. I don't know if he still posts anymore, but I used to see him in OOT. He had some sort of anime avatar.

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 04:25 PM

this is so gross

being gay is a choice, i dont goto church but i think u need to, or face the wrath of hell

keikiwai 08-21-2007 04:27 PM

gl kolo, relationships are hard enough w/o the added level of worrying about what society, friends, and family think of you

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gl kolo, relationships are hard enough w/o the added level of worrying about what society, friends, family, and God think of you

[/ QUOTE ]

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is so gross

being gay is a choice, i dont goto church but i think u need to, or face the wrath of hell

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound awfully authoritative/ignorant/hypocritical all at the same time or else you just leveled me

keikiwai 08-21-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gl kolo, relationships are hard enough w/o the added level of worrying about what society, friends, family, and God think of you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you're ignorant

assuming there is a god, why would she care about us, or who we [censored]?

i think the egocentric vanity of assuming your actions would matter to god is a much greater sin than enjoying creature comforts while you're still alive

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is so gross

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound awfully authoritative/ignorant/hypocritical all at the same time or else you just leveled me

[/ QUOTE ]

prety much a level but i dont aprove of gayness

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you're ignorant

assuming there is a god, why would he care about us, or who we [censored]?

i think the egocentric vanity of assuming your actions would matter to god is a much greater sin than enjoying creature comforts while you're still alive

[/ QUOTE ]

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you can get adjoining rooms in hell?

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not judging, just the thought of some dude railing another dude in the ass makes me want to throw up in my mouth and my pants

Triumph36 08-21-2007 04:35 PM

better yet, why the [censored] would god make a person attracted to the same sex

doesn't everyone remember when they were 13 and started jerking off, they had to choose what to jerk off to? that first choice? oh wait there was no choice

kolo gl - the angels suck

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not judging, just the thought of some dude railing another dude in the ass makes me want to throw up in my mouth and my pants

[/ QUOTE ]

OIC, god reference conveys that well

Teh1337zor 08-21-2007 04:43 PM

jay is owning this therad

RickAstleyFan 08-21-2007 05:03 PM

You never answered how many chicks (if any) you have banged.

A girl vs. guy banged stat or graph would be appreciated.

Jay Riall 08-21-2007 05:17 PM

Right, here is something I don't get about gays who have [censored] girls previously to coming out. Kolo, a few months ago you were getting sucked off by some ho. Now, didn't you realise you were gay when the chick was sucking on a dick as firm as a soggy Weetabix, or were you thinking of David Hasselhoff or something at the time? Or can chicks still get things in motion for you down there or what?

NSchandler 08-21-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the thought of some dude railing another dude in the ass makes me want to throw up in my pants

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the definition of gay, no?

UATrewqaz 08-21-2007 05:20 PM

Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

Heavens_Myst 08-21-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the thought of some dude railing another dude in the ass makes me want to throw up in my pants

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the definition of gay, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

throw up from the backend, not the front homie

FalloutGirl 08-21-2007 05:22 PM

op good luck and if anyone gives u any grief do what i know and just put on your headphones and ignore them! and if that doesnt work do what i do next and taser them until they go away!

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

Chump Change 08-21-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol he has me on ignore. Prepare to join the club.

In fact i'd bet you don't even get a reply before you get ignored.

Oops, I would've lost that bet.

UATrewqaz 08-21-2007 05:32 PM

It may come as a complete surprise to you, but one can be an atheist and view homosexuality as an amoral retardation, similiar to someone being born blind or with no arms.

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol he has me on ignore. Prepare to join the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt expect anything less, ignoring logic/facts is the cornerstone of his religion.

EvanJC 08-21-2007 05:34 PM

congrats on being gay, but this is a pretty bad 'ask me' thread

Jay Riall 08-21-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you consider yourself retarded that you don't realise a lot of Christians think that those stories are allegories or parable?

futuredoc85 08-21-2007 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It may come as a complete surprise to you, but one can be an atheist and view homosexuality as an amoral retardation, similiar to someone being born blind or with no arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i suppose an atheist could also believe in just about anything he wants. A retarded atheist could go one step further and believe it w/o it having any basis in reality?