Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

Bodhisattva 09-27-2006 02:50 PM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

Degen,
Can you post a picture of what, in your opinion, a perfect 10 thai girl looks like?

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-27-2006 02:50 PM

Deg is totally right about not letting things bother you. In Thailand, its very important to never cause anyone to lose face. That means that you never insult anyone or raise your voice. For narotic Americans who "Didnt want onions on it" this will probably be the hardest part.

Also, so many farang are incapable of handling and understanding thai women, or the way that thai people think and how to get what they want from them.

if you are the type of guy who "doesnt care" but is arguing because "its the principle"... just stay home you will get eaten alive.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-27-2006 02:52 PM

"It is pretty rare to have deep conversations with Thai people because of the language barrier."

LOL.. I kinda like this about Thailand!

Dont think too much is a phrase you will hear 1 million times!

09-27-2006 02:53 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-27-2006 02:56 PM

btw, as you mentioned its not jsut the language barrier that prevents deep convo. their minds just dont work like that. hard to explain.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-27-2006 02:59 PM

but seriously who cares? the last thing i want to do is have a deep convo with a thai girl. id rather roll around in the sheets giggling and than let her cook for me!

328ifly 09-27-2006 03:00 PM

What positive traits have you picked up from being in Thailand, surrounded by thai ppl. Basically, How have you changed?

Also, do you feel you are getting ripped off alot by "hustlers" in Thailand?

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-27-2006 03:02 PM

as for hotness, thai women exude feminity. tehre is jsut something so intoxicating and sexy about them. maybe its because they are so conditioned to please their husband/bf. when i get free time, im going to write up an essay on difference between thai girl and western girl approach to relationship.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 09-27-2006 03:04 PM

What positive traits have you picked up from being in Thailand, surrounded by thai ppl. Basically, How have you changed?

become more polite and patient.

my english has also gotten bad. ive picked up some incorrect wordings, and stopped using higher vocab.

Alobar 09-27-2006 03:06 PM

Does being around thai women make it harder to have a relationship when you come back home?

It would be a lot harder for me to deal with [censored] from my GF if I was used to a woman giving me what I wanted all the time

Same thing for being somewhere that is so relaxed. Is it hard to readjust when you get back home. Or does it carry over and you just generalyl have a better attitude when dealing with "normal" life back home?