Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Neil S 03-26-2007 01:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

For the record: My wiki page lists what long games I've been in. Twice a wolf in 6 games. It's only in turbos, really, where the distribution is peculiar.

chim17 03-26-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chim are you a wolf too?

[/ QUOTE ]

No sir.

LuckayLuck 03-26-2007 01:02 PM

As long as we don't do 8, I guess I'm sort of happy.

5 > 32 >>>>> 8

Remember that the wolves will cast a unified block vote of 5 votes to choose our adventure. Therefore, we need to unify in thread as to which choice we will choose. I guess we'll roll with page 32.

xoom 03-26-2007 01:02 PM

Ok, add dmk to my villager-list then.

fmxda 03-26-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fnord is a wolf; avatar-related talk and vote, general

[/ QUOTE ]
My post; that should read "general tone"

chim17 03-26-2007 01:03 PM

Luckay thats actually a really good point.. its pretty easy for the wolves to try to get us into the trap so we definitely need to vote together.

Anyone have a recap of what votes have already been cast? I haven't voted yet and will go with the majority, but would prefer 32.

dmk 03-26-2007 01:05 PM

Luckay,

The Saboteur does not know the fellow-evil's identities nor does he communicate with them at night.

Neil S 03-26-2007 01:07 PM

For the record, not only is Luckay's obsession with the day event versus wolf finding so bad, but his reasoning on the day event is just as awful. Consider that we all SHOULD know that it's the renegades among us, not some outside force, who killed GT1T and VR. Duh? Standard Werewolf plot setup?

dmk 03-26-2007 01:07 PM

I may have been wrong. It appears that we only know The Saboteur does not participate in night-time communications (presumably he's busy setting a trap at that time).

So the other evils may know him and vice versa

LuckayLuck 03-26-2007 01:08 PM

dmk, the point is, the evils can do this in wolf chat (I hope I'm not giving them an idea, but it's pretty obvious, so I'll risk them not knowing and give village a heads up)

"Follow my lead and vote for X today, where X is what I vote. X is going to be the path I think will be WORST for the village."

I believe that today 8 is worst for village. I believe that the wolves will cast their votes for 8. I do think we have a majority for 32, though.

Also, a reminder, since today's schedule is different and I know not everybody reads the rules (I was going to actually submit my day action at must-lynch but I wondered why everyone was already talking about what they were voting.)

[ QUOTE ]
Please send all votes to GT1T no later than 3 pm EST. Please include the page number you are voting for in the SUBJECT line to allow quick tallying.

[/ QUOTE ]

so 'holla send in "32" guys