Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tuesday Night Turbage (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551021)

lastchance 11-20-2007 11:48 PM

Re: Tuesday Night Turbage

I can see that. Then again, if I made that comment, u guys would be all over me.

HerbieGRD 11-20-2007 11:48 PM

And I only even said it because I didn't know if he had turboed before and knew to reveal.

drzen 11-20-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if anyone else caught it, I think herbie angleshot a little on n1.

[/ QUOTE ]
No I didn't - I would have said that as any role. I was asking him to reveal his role in thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got slaughtered for the exact same thing.

VoraciousReader 11-20-2007 11:49 PM

psst

soah 11-20-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No I didn't - I would have said that as any role. I was asking him to reveal his role in thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't.

drzen 11-20-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think I did. But I'm definitely not going to spend hours arguing over it. What's done is done.

HerbieGRD 11-20-2007 11:53 PM

Ok so people are really sensitive about this - apparently there was an issue about this recently that I missed. I thought it was standard in a modless turbo to ask the first lynch victim to reveal once we determined who it was and mine was the first post saying that drzen got lynched so I asked him to reveal. I would have asked if I was a wolf and he was my wolf buddy.

soah 11-20-2007 11:55 PM

The issue is asking dead people what their role is in a modded long game and then claiming it's the same as a modless turbo.

drzen 11-20-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so people are really sensitive about this - apparently there was an issue about this recently that I missed. I thought it was standard in a modless turbo to ask the first lynch victim to reveal once we determined who it was and mine was the first post saying that drzen got lynched so I asked him to reveal. I would have asked if I was a wolf and he was my wolf buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was okay.