Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521275)

Eternal Swong 10-12-2007 04:22 AM

Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

Okay here I go I'm ruining this prop bet and making it a solid win for fatty tubs mcgee (jk obv)!

BUY CLENBUTEROL AND YOU CAN DROP THE 30 IN 1 MONTH AND A HALF.
google clenbuterol too. PM me if you need teh knowledge.

basementproject 10-12-2007 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Weight training != losing weight

[/ QUOTE ]

let's nit up the thread with worthless [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

How's the dog?

DCJ311 10-12-2007 04:26 AM

Maybe this is a huge level by durrr to transform you into the handsome man of his dreams?

Flintoff 10-12-2007 04:27 AM

This is nowhere near as easy as you think it is going to be. You'll have to live like a monk. I've had years of fitness and dieting and I reckon losing weight is 85% calorie restriction, 15% excercise

rothko 10-12-2007 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this is a huge level by durrr to transform you into the handsome man of his dreams?

[/ QUOTE ]

we can only pray

teh_mewse 10-12-2007 05:11 AM

if the goal is to lose weight, don't weight train.

Weight training cuts fat, makes you look good, makes you stronger, everything is a plus. Except for the fact that muscle is dense, and therefore weighs a lot.

I'm a personal trainer so believe me i say it, losing 30 pounds in 3 months is easy, but not healthy.

Eat FREQUENTLY, like 5 or 6 small low calorie snacks a day. This will keep your metabolism up.

If you find yourself short by about 3-5 pounds at the end, just do what boxers do and either get a sweat suit (not a cotton one) or a garbage bag and go for a nice long run. Boxers and wrestlers do this to drop down to a weight class for a weigh in. Basically, you'll sweat like a mother [censored], and lose about 4 pounds in water. Just make sure you drink a ton of water/gatorade after.

gl enjoy the 3500

4drugmoney 10-12-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has durrrr bet someone like $5m that he can lose 100 prop bets in a row without being called out on deliberately losing or something?

<font color="white">Lori </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

haha awsome

Crispy 10-12-2007 05:19 AM

I lost about 30 pounds over the summer, from 200 - 170, in my senior year of highschool. I basically was on a low carb low fat diet. Ate raisin bran or any fiber cereal in the morning. Had a salad with some tuna and italian dressing for lunch, then a moderate meal for dinner, basically no 2nds and dont fill the mofo plate. Then I ran 3 miles about 5 days a week and lifted right after. Dont eat sweets, at all , drink lightly for sociality. And buy gum, you will be wanting to eat a lot, and gum was so key. After the stomach pains of being hungry turn into numbness ur all set. Gl

AJFenix 10-12-2007 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you can lose 30 pounds in 2 days if you dehydrate yourself lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, would take hardcore sauna though

dtemp 10-12-2007 05:39 AM

I lost 30 pounds in less than two months, so it can be done. However, I was doing manual labor about 25hrs a week in Dallas heat. ymmv

nycplayer 10-12-2007 07:19 AM

I've got a bet within my office - whoever loses the largest percentage of bodyweight in 2 months wins. Started yesterday. I started at 188.8 - my target weight is about 165. I can lose this much I think, but any suggestions to get an edge over the others? I was thinking of ordering pizza to the office, keeping a big cookie jar on my desk, etc. Or is that too much of an angle?

Abbaddabba 10-12-2007 10:50 AM

Ive lost that much in ONE month. this is easy as long as you're a bit of a fatty going in and not over the hill.

stock your fridge with chicken breasts, dark green vegetables and drink nothing but water. jog a bit in the morning. get used to mustard, because that's the only sauce you should be using. and make sure you take multivitamins to cover everything you're lacking.

note: the money has ot be significant for you. if it isnt, you probably wont bother following through... since obviously the incentive of looking good / being in good shape hasnt been enough to convince you to lose it in the past.

uuser 10-12-2007 10:59 AM

You, op, are lucky to get involved in this kind of bet. You dont even need to feel uncomfortable during these 3 months. Just eat 2 healthy meals in a day and go for a (fast) walk a couple of times in a week and you are the winner. Congrats.

SmokeyRidesAgain 10-12-2007 11:24 AM

Beat: You're fat.

kolotoure 10-12-2007 11:36 AM

Is durr ghey? If he is I will sleep with him for coaching

PocketBeats 10-12-2007 11:43 AM

I have lost 23 pounds in one week. Christmas break last year during wrestling season. I got up to 160 and dropped down to 137.

I weigh 155 now anyone want to be me that I can drop 15 pounds in a week? I will give you 3:1 lol.

[Phill] 10-12-2007 12:16 PM

How much does a leg weigh?

For the right price i reckon i could lose 30 lbs in half an hour.

shaundeeb 10-12-2007 12:20 PM

Jordan after we win pokerbowl I expect heavy celebrating.

Also, don't tell me you quit smoking because of the bet because if so durr owns you.

augie_ 10-12-2007 12:41 PM

Jordan,

From your posts it does not sound like you know a LOT about weight loss. I do. I can help you. If you want serious help, PM me. You will not achieve your goal without working very hard.

shaundeeb 10-12-2007 12:41 PM

wtf augie I never got any advice am I that much of a lost cause?

augie_ 10-12-2007 12:43 PM

no you are not, you can be a lean mean fighting machine also, didn't know you were interested

fnord_too 10-12-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at this being easy. Enjoy ruining your health.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that exercise, better eating, and cutting down on drinking is the way to an early grave!

gobbomom 10-12-2007 12:45 PM

you [only] have to do 3 things to lose weight:

rev. up your metabolism (walking/ jogging)
give up alcohol (slows down your metabolism)
use common sense when eating (portion control, food choices)

shootaa 10-12-2007 01:45 PM

ppl this fat can snap lose 12 lbs by going on a jog, just as long as you get like 20 lbs off the day before the deadline, OP is easy win.

iMsoLucky0 10-12-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ote: the money has ot be significant for you. if it isnt, you probably wont bother following through... since obviously the incentive of looking good / being in good shape hasnt been enough to convince you to lose it in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. I would really like to have the bet be for more money but that's all the action he would give me. I know the more I bet the more of a favorite I am. However, as I get older and mature more, I am finding myself much more motivated anyways to get healthy and look better. I think I would have started this soon without the bet anyways.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL at this being easy. Enjoy ruining your health.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that exercise, better eating, and cutting down on drinking is the way to an early grave!

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely! Even if I barely lose the bet, I'll be better off for it anyways!

SILLYGOOSER 10-12-2007 05:09 PM

It'd be hard to do but I could lose thirty pounds if I stopped working out and starved myself for months. I gotta cut after bulking but losing fat would not be the problem but the muscle that would be the trouble. Couldn't pay me to lose 30 pounds muscle as hard as I work for gains. Whats the point unless you're fat?

Jay Riall 10-12-2007 05:13 PM

This surely can't be healthy to do???

SlowHabit 10-12-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Your son doesn't practice what you teach? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

bluffj00 10-12-2007 06:15 PM

You should definitely be lifting weights because you lose muscle when you run. Also unless you are fat fat like ~20%, losing more than 2 pounds of week isn't healthy at all.

Alobar 10-12-2007 06:28 PM

man some of the responses in this thread are exactly why weight loss and gain prop bets are sooo juicy. Do you guys realize how much he can lose in water weight alone before a weight in? Its ALOT. It would be stupidely easy to lose 20 pounds over 3 months with just diet and exercise alone, and dropping 10 pounds of "extra" weight before a weigh in is so funny its not even worth arguing about.

Which is why if you are going to bet people on a weight loss bet, you should make it % body fat loss, not poundage.

meisce 10-12-2007 06:29 PM

This is not difficult, especially if it's been a while since you changed your diet. Easy money.

I lost 20lbs in one month recently. Went from 210 to 190. Was motivated, but did not have much time to work out. So just cut out the beer, bread, and ate smaller healthier meals. Also ate more often during the day and not after 7pm. Occasional walk was the only exercise.

I imagine if I went to the gym it would have been easier to keep the weight off ( came back as soon as I went back to old habits ). I would say stick to cardio and not too much weightlifting if you're trying to lose weight.

ZJ123 10-12-2007 06:30 PM

[x] Received Drunk PM from iMsoLucky0

gobbomom 10-12-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I forgot a 4th, most important point: DESIRE
ya gotta want it- more than anything else.

Jay Riall 10-12-2007 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No - you need to do one thing only. Expend more calories than you consume. Saying you have to quit drinking is ridiculous (though it obviously helps).

Jay Riall 10-12-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg I can see why your son is soo overweight. 'Wanting it more than anything else?' - BS. How hard is it for a young man to do some exercise and eat better foods? A few of my friends were really quite large at school and now look very trim. They went to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour and their mom's made them healthier food. They told me it was an absolute piece of cake to shed the weight.

SlowHabit 10-12-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was afraid you might take what I said the wrong way. I'm glad that you didn't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-12-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg I can see why your son is soo overweight. 'Wanting it more than anything else?' - BS. How hard is it for a young man to do some exercise and eat better foods? A few of my friends were really quite large at school and now look very trim. They went to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour and their mom's made them healthier food. They told me it was an absolute piece of cake to shed the weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

christ you idiot, quit making this thread about gobbo being fat. wtf is wrong with you guys?

Wilpro 10-12-2007 08:27 PM

If Americans wanna be big let them be big, it's the land of the freeee

augie_ 10-12-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who in the world are you?

Jay Riall 10-12-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who in the world are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

A thin, healthy person?