Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Zeldumb?! Zelucky?! Zeldawesome?! (How's that for unbiased?) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=447447)

Zeldark 07-10-2007 06:36 AM

Zeldumb?! Zelucky?! Zeldawesome?! (How\'s that for unbiased?)

I question the quality of this play. I figured weaker aces are a good portion of his range. And this was the outcome. Play it the same?

Texas Limit Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (6.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.75 BB

Maliant 07-10-2007 07:01 AM

Re: Zeldumb?! Zelucky?! Zeldawesome?! (How\'s that for unbiased?)

the good ole' 35 eh? I'd muck to 3-bet.

Oink 07-10-2007 07:02 AM

Donk/call river. His range is biased towards hands that beat you and complete bluffs when he bets in position here so a c/r is extremely marginal if not -EV.

jhuttunen 07-10-2007 07:06 AM

I would probably fold turn. I like your play though, and might have called turn too(during the actual play).

I think he must put you on a range of 77+, AK-A10, and call with something equal. He's not afraid of J nor A. But protecting his overcards on flop is more than likely too.

As played, bet river.

JJack 07-10-2007 07:22 AM

Shoulden't we fold turn? We have just strong overcards and we dont have odds to call turn bet.

Its sort of hand where i dont know whe people sometimes call even they dont have enought pot odds [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Are here any rules when call and when just do odds math when u HU?

Maliant 07-10-2007 07:47 AM

AK could easily be good here, villian could be betting draw here.

FineStyle 07-10-2007 08:26 AM

Villain might have a wide range of hands. Optimistically guessing you have 6 outs, so I would fold the turn here and just call the river.

KitCloudkicker 07-10-2007 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Villain might have a wide range of hands. Optimistically guessing you have 6 outs, so I would fold the turn here and just call the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

what makes you think the villian hit this flop?

folding the turn here heads up is asking to get run over.

KitCloudkicker 07-10-2007 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shoulden't we fold turn? We have just strong overcards and we dont have odds to call turn bet.

Its sort of hand where i dont know whe people sometimes call even they dont have enought pot odds [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont call because of pot odds.

i call because our hand is often best in this spot.

JJack 07-10-2007 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont call because of pot odds.

i call because our hand is often best in this spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u call also river UI when comes non flush blank?