Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Horrible Moderation In Politics Forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334528)

4 High 02-17-2007 03:42 PM

Horrible Moderation In Politics Forum

It has been well known for a while in Politics that Iron just simply is not cut out to be a moderator. I guess it took a first hand experience for me to truly find out that, that was the case. I made a thread about a wacky Republican in Texas who put out a memo saying that he supports Creationism, and that he used a site that promotes that the world does NOT revolve around the sun. I linked the Memo itself, which was put up on some major blogs, the blog that first reported the story and the crazy site itself. Without warning or valid explanation i was banned for one day. His message made no sense either. I could understand if i put a link to stormfront or something insane like that, sure go ahead ban me. I did not. I provided proof that this House member in Texas was out of step with the majority of America and sarcastically made fun of his views. I do not believe any of this deserved a banning, certainly not without contacting me first.

I request that Iron be removed immediately and be replaced with someone competent and level headed enough to deal with the Politics Forum. Nothing against him personally outside of his moderation, but he needs to go.

Sniper 02-17-2007 03:59 PM

Re: Horrible Moderation In Politics Forum

Dude, clean up your own house first, starting with your ridiculously large 430,000b+ Avatar...

Nick B. 02-17-2007 04:00 PM

lol

[censored] 02-17-2007 04:20 PM

no comment

stabn 02-17-2007 04:42 PM

/signed.

4 High 02-17-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, clean up your own house first, starting with your ridiculously large 430,000b+ Avatar...

[/ QUOTE ]

What does my avatar have to do with bad moderation on this forum?

pvn 02-17-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What does my avatar have to do with bad moderation on this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, you were asking for it. You probably drank too much and were wearing skanky clothes when he banned you.

4 High 02-17-2007 06:36 PM

Now that you mention it i did find a pair of DKNY jeans on the floor this morning.

ShakeZula06 02-17-2007 06:46 PM

Yeah, this was a pretty odd and ridiculous ban.

Borodog 02-17-2007 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this was a pretty odd and ridiculous ban.

[/ QUOTE ]