Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 08:24 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
last minute dustin wagon

[/ QUOTE ]

No...but I would consider a JaredL wagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know there is a wagon of one at the moment!

[/ QUOTE ]

After I see a countif, if FMX isn't going anywhere, I will join you.

JaredL 03-27-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If aaronk is a villager and gets lynched you will be 0/3 confirmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

this really makes me think that you are a wolf and are telling me that aaron is a villager [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough since you think I'm a wolf but there's not a lot I can do here. I thought chim was a villager yesterday and think him getting into it with traz threw people off. It felt to me like when I get into an argument with my wife and have the nerve to chuckle, which makes her angry and forces me to laugh more - the situation made him look suspicious and I said as much. I had no read on Neil but you were very convinced for whatever reason that he was a wolf before his seer [censored].

I think with aaron it's the same and you're wrong again. I think he's a villager. In all honesty I don't have a tell on him or anything so I'm not certain, but I have gotten absolutely nothing from him that implies that he's a wolf. I'd be interested in your reasons for suspecting him other than that you "have a solid read" or whatever.

If nez is out and it's aaron or sighing I'll vote sighing.

Nez477 03-27-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<u>BAD VOTES TODAY</u>

Durron
Luckay
Fmxda
Traz
Lastchance

<u>GOOD VOTES TODAY</u>

Iron_Yuppie
Xoom
Sighing
Tiedup

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get this list nor agree with it at all.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why shortline thinks IY is a wolf. I do not lean wolf on IY. However, shortline thinks IY is a wolf, and shortline is a very high % villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
This reasoning sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]I think it seems like it sucks, but that's part of the reason why I posted it.

I think it is a fairly intelligent bit of reasoning.

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If aaronk is a villager and gets lynched you will be 0/3 confirmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

this really makes me think that you are a wolf and are telling me that aaron is a villager [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough since you think I'm a wolf but there's not a lot I can do here. I thought chim was a villager yesterday and think him getting into it with traz threw people off. It felt to me like when I get into an argument with my wife and have the nerve to chuckle, which makes her angry and forces me to laugh more - the situation made him look suspicious and I said as much. I had no read on Neil but you were very convinced for whatever reason that he was a wolf before his seer [censored].

I think with aaron it's the same and you're wrong again. I think he's a villager. In all honesty I don't have a tell on him or anything so I'm not certain, but I have gotten absolutely nothing from him that implies that he's a wolf. I'd be interested in your reasons for suspecting him other than that you "have a solid read" or whatever.

If nez is out and it's aaron or sighing I'll vote sighing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Power villagers = wolves.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not know why shortline thinks IY is a wolf. I do not lean wolf on IY. However, shortline thinks IY is a wolf, and shortline is a very high % villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
This reasoning sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

lastchance 03-27-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
1. This is villagery.

2. Listen to shortline because he's better than you at werewolf (and has me as a villager, yay).

Nez477 03-27-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not going to have much time to post.. hopefully on for at least the last 15 mins before nightfall.

My best defense right now is this: Shortline was on me last night, which is fairly normal for him. When I didn't get lynched, it was very likely he'd push for me today and try to railroad everyone into voting with him. Normal Shortline stuff.

Given that, if I was a wolf, WHY would I CONFIRM him instead of KILLING him? Why wouldn't the wolves kill him and poison fnord instead? Or just leave him alone? Confirming Shortline like that would put me in a lot of danger that would be completely unnecessary. I'd definitely kill him.

I don't have a good alternative vote.. aaron seems to be the main bandwagon, and he was voted by two of my top village reads (durron, dmk), so I'll vote aaronk as half-lemming, half-self defense.

Should be back on later.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been told the whole "My two village reads are voting this person" is quite a wolfy statement when I make it and vote that person.

Just a strange post from Sighing here, but maybe I'm looking into it too much.

wdcbooks 03-27-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<u>BAD VOTES TODAY</u>

Durron
Luckay
Fmxda
Traz
Lastchance

<u>GOOD VOTES TODAY</u>

Iron_Yuppie
Xoom
Sighing
Tiedup

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I actually like it better reversed.

DustinG 03-27-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This reasoning sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]I think it seems like it sucks, but that's part of the reason why I posted it.

I think it is a fairly intelligent bit of reasoning.

[/ QUOTE ]

LC, please stop making posts like this.

Durron- I'm not a wolf.