Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Sniper's Unofficial 2+2 Post Count Analysis (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=101460)

Sniper 05-01-2006 02:21 AM

Re: Sniper\'s Unofficial 2+2 Post Count Analysis

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Internet Magazine is doing really poorly.

Poor promotion?

[/ QUOTE ]

what internet magazine?

[/ QUOTE ]

May issue is up

diebitter 05-01-2006 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW my prediction for number of posts is that POG will pass OOT within a few months after it hits the green bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that'll also be in part to the dulling down of the new OOT. It's definitely a lot tamer with the new rules, and is starting to look tired and 'old man' rather than juvenile hi-jinks already. However, that's probably a good thing in terms of site image, so that's cool. I get my kicks in POG now, anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sniper 05-01-2006 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW my prediction for number of posts is that POG will pass OOT within a few months after it hits the green bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that'll also be in part to the dulling down of the new OOT. It's definitely a lot tamer with the new rules, and is starting to look tired and 'old man' rather than juvenile hi-jinks already. However, that's probably a good thing in terms of site image, so that's cool. I get my kicks in POG now, anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't seen... this thread

diebitter 05-01-2006 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You obliously haven't seen... this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. My faith is now restored [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

FeliciaLee 05-01-2006 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Internet Magazine is doing really poorly.

Poor promotion?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think so. Maybe it would be helpful if one of the admin's did a sticky at the top of every forum at the beginning of the month to remind people to go take a look at the mag. Cola, Mat? Sound feasible?

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

SamIAm 05-01-2006 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it would be helpful if one of the admin's did a sticky at the top of every forum

[/ QUOTE ]I guess. I'd like a sticky reminding people to go to the Software forum, too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think the main reason people don't go to the magazine FORUM is that we already have forums for strategy talk. That doesn't mean the MAGAZINE is doing poorly, though.

I read (most of) the articles in every magazine. I don't think I've ever posted in the magazine forum, though.
-Sam

Grunch 05-01-2006 10:27 AM

damn, we get a lot of traffic...

Mat Sklansky 05-01-2006 03:40 PM

There's 1800 people on right now. Over 1900 earlier. these beat our previous record by over 200 people. Does anyone know why this is happening today? Did we get some publicity I don't know about?

stabn 05-01-2006 04:17 PM

The new magazine is out mat! (i have no idea).

Mike Haven 05-01-2006 04:18 PM

Could it be the Russians, winding down after the Parade?