Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 4 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512650)

Russ M. 09-30-2007 07:29 PM

Week 4 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread

Brag: LT finally gets some decent points, Kitna, had to throw Joe Jurevicius in at the last second and he scores, Braylon

Bitch: Jeff Reed only 2 XPs, Minnesota doesn't give the ball to ADP after his monster 55-yard run in the Q2, opponent has Manning

Brag: Winning by 55 and opp. is starting Westbrook who is out, Kevin Curtis, Reuben Droughns, and Stephen Gostkowski.

bellytimber 09-30-2007 07:36 PM

Re: Week 4 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread

this week I had outstanding production from my three all-pro wide receivers:

steve smith = 3 pts
marvin harrison = 0 pts
anquin boldin = 0 pts

I was worried about boldin's health and I almost started Galloway in his place. Smart coaching on my part, because...

joey galloway = 0 pts

the worst part is that the guy I was playing against this week is traveling and started a bye week player...it didn't even come close to mattering. 0-4 FTL.

edited to add: 0-4 with those receivers AND Tomlinson. (8-team league)

pokergrader 09-30-2007 07:41 PM

Forgot to replace javon walker with my rookie phenom dwayne bowe who was in perfect position for his first start.

-30 points there and another loss to put me at 1-3, and I really should be 0-4.

Triumph36 09-30-2007 07:43 PM

brag: manning

beat: opponent has dallas clark

variance: i'm up 7, toomer and shockey left for me, droughns and reggie brown left for him. i'm a giants fan.

ZBTHorton 09-30-2007 07:44 PM

Rooooooooomoooooooooooooooo.

vixticator 09-30-2007 07:44 PM

Beat: I'm sort of running two teams in one league and traded Romo for Vince Young in week one, now I had to face him this week. Oops.

Brag: I am winning leagues I need to win, losing the one's I can afford to because undefeated or w/e.

69sofine 09-30-2007 07:45 PM

variance: travis henry's inability to get touchdowns

ZeTurd 09-30-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: Winning by 55 and opp. is starting Westbrook who is out, Kevin Curtis, Reuben Droughns, and Stephen Gostkowski.

[/ QUOTE ]
You sure about that? If so, that's gonna be my bitch. That and the fact that Galloway produced exactly nothing today and that my opp was playing Kitna and Addai. Can still win though.

DonkeyKongSr 09-30-2007 07:47 PM

Beat: 53 points
Brag: Opponent is finished with 44 points and I have Brady and NE D still to go
Beat: LJ and Benson can't get over 10 points each for me in the same week

Russ M. 09-30-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You sure about that? If so, that's gonna be my bitch. That and the fact that Galloway produced exactly nothing today and that my opp was playing Kitna and Addai. Can still win though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, its been confirmed. Westy is out.