Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Full Tilt fantasy freerolls (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=431028)

Shrugs 06-19-2007 04:35 PM

Full Tilt fantasy freerolls

Does playing in these affect your MGR? I think it would be fun to play in the game types I've never played before, but am not going to do it if it deducts from my MGR.

I e-mailed full tilt this question and, as you'd expect with full tilt, haven't gotten a response.

hime 06-19-2007 06:14 PM

Re: Full Tilt fantasy freerolls

Yes.

FTPSean 06-19-2007 06:38 PM

Shrugs,

Playing in any promotional or freeroll tournament on Full Tilt Poker does impact your MGR. The deduction to your MGR equals your equity in the tournament which is calculated by dividing the total prize pool amount by the number of entrants. Multiply your equity by the rakeback percentage you receive from your affiliate to determine the actual dollar amount of the deduction.

Sean

Shrugs 06-19-2007 06:50 PM

So, you win your way into the freeroll and it negatively affects you. Guess I'll stop wasting my time on the fantasy picks.

1huskerfan 06-19-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, you win your way into the freeroll and it negatively affects you. Guess I'll stop wasting my time on the fantasy picks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hate getting a 73% discount on my tourney buy-ins too (more if you take into account that their is no fee either)

Shrugs 06-19-2007 09:16 PM

No reason to pay to play games I really don't know how to play. As for the NL games like today's, it's such a low payout and it's a big pain to play quick while multi-tabling when only two other guys show up at your table in the beginning. It's not worth the effort.

Dire 06-19-2007 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hate getting a 73% discount on my tourney buy-ins too (more if you take into account that their is no fee either)

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt Poker - Home of the 73%PercentOffRolls.

pual 06-20-2007 01:59 AM

You can opt out of the freerolls.

Backspin20 06-20-2007 03:33 AM

I play anyway...... cash and you make out. They seem to pay more then normal. Won 9$ in the omaha hi tourty which is way more then it cost me in rakeback. It was my first time playing omaha...learned something...Thanks FT

Shrugs 06-20-2007 07:52 AM

So I can waste a few hours time for $8 (9-1 from rakeback) when playing it probably cost me more than that in distraction from other tables alone? No thanks.

And I'd probably only be able to cash in NL or PL Hold'em. I might try the other tourneys for fun if it didn't cost me to mess around in freerolls I already won my way into.