Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   oh grimstarr! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558193)

Lori 11-30-2007 09:24 PM

Re: oh grimstarr!

[ QUOTE ]
REDRUM GGAFA

[/ QUOTE ]

All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.

<font color="white">Lori </font>

DCal Zone 11-30-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait grimstarr is willing to play you HU again?

[/ QUOTE ]

He'll play me about 25% of the time that I sit with him. Unfortunately I have stuff to do tonight, so I can't play a long session. I did take 2k off him in 150 hand, so that's nice =)

[/ QUOTE ]
you would go broke with KQ there too HU

but grimm is a douche anyway so I guess he should get coolered.

[/ QUOTE ]

obv I'd go broke with KQ there. Sooo not the point of this thread tho.

MicroBob 11-30-2007 10:42 PM

I have analyzed the hand history and the chat that followed and have come to the conclusion that Grimstarr might have been tilted by that hand.

beernutz 12-01-2007 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
REDRUM GGAFA

[/ QUOTE ]

All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.All work and no play makes Grim a dull boy.

<font color="white">Lori </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chin? Well then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in.

Riverman 12-01-2007 11:01 AM

Grimstarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Half of me wants him to go broke because he is clearly a bad person and a douche, the other half wants him robusto so the Grim posts continue.