Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   **The Official CaptZeebo is BlogGod Thread** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555376)

Gobias Ind. 11-27-2007 04:33 AM

**The Official CaptZeebo is BlogGod Thread**

Just heard the people upstairs get up, thanks to my out-loud laughter from this gem,

[ QUOTE ]
I met some cool people on this Texas Treasure boat trip we took.

The bad part was I got really sea sick and threw up 4 times in 30 seconds. The worse part is that I was trained to not make a mess when I was growing up, so I threw up twice in my mouth and reswallowed it before I found a garbage can.

[/ QUOTE ]

RobBizzle 11-27-2007 04:35 AM

Re: **The Official CaptZeebo is BlogGod Thread**

Could you post a link?

DLizzle 11-27-2007 04:50 AM

zeebo's blog went from, 'lol this is hilarious' to 'wtf put this guy in an institution'

Gobias Ind. 11-27-2007 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could you post a link?

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, complete bad on my part.

Zeebo Blog

steel108 11-27-2007 06:18 AM

He went from hero to zero, at least from a blogger perspective. One of the best to not even readable in the drop of a hat

zasterguava 11-27-2007 06:30 AM

As soon as he started blurting out incomprehendable jibberish and extremist right-wing free market jargon I gave up reading. It pretty much coincided with the blog move to cardrunners.

parker_posey 11-27-2007 11:05 AM

i used to love zeebo, USED to...

demon102 11-27-2007 01:02 PM

Well he did kinda go insane, not my opinion but total fact.

Eder 11-27-2007 01:27 PM

A sense of humor is more valuable than any bankroll...big loss

Daddy Warbucks 11-27-2007 01:29 PM

To quote an email a friend sent me

[ QUOTE ]
So a recent blog entry by captain zeebo starts off with “Ask me for advice on personal problems”… Eh you have spent the last five posts saying you’re a manic depressive who has pretty much lost his mind…. I think I’ll be ok on my own, thanks there mate, maybe if I need advice on a good mental hospital I’ll hit you up

[/ QUOTE ]

luegofuego 11-27-2007 01:44 PM

poor zeebo :/

captZEEbo 11-27-2007 01:48 PM

haha yeah, I guess I should shift off my manic writings sooner since most people don't like it I guess. Most of these writings were directly copy/pasted from the week before I crashed and went TO a psyche ward. Before the psyche ward I was staying up 20 hours a day, smoking weed constantly, and not eating. At the end of the week long manic phase I stayed in a psyche ward for a week and now I'm a different person on bipolar meds. I was trying to give a window into my manic phase, what caused my breakdown, and how I came to go in a mental hospital. Guess it wasn't as interesting as I thought. I'm pretty much in my own world now, so I'm not sure what people find interesting anymore.

I still find it interesting because I'm on the quest to finding meaning in life and I think these philosophical ideas are helping me decide the meaning of life...
Is ignorance really bliss and do people actually want to enslave themselves to different institutions (money, religion, govt, family, society, etc) in order to find balance and sanity?

I also find it funny how fickle my relationship was with my readers. I try to explain how I went through a complete breakdown, you know, something on a much more personal non-superficial level and they quickly reject me.

TheWorstPlayer 11-27-2007 02:02 PM

maybe you should just get, y'know, a job?

bbbushu 11-27-2007 02:06 PM

zeebo,

i dont know you very well but i'm rooting for ya, man.

take care,
martin

king_of_drafts 11-27-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha yeah, I guess I should shift off my manic writings sooner since most people don't like it I guess. Most of these writings were directly copy/pasted from the week before I crashed and went TO a psyche ward. Before the psyche ward I was staying up 20 hours a day, smoking weed constantly, and not eating. At the end of the week long manic phase I stayed in a psyche ward for a week and now I'm a different person on bipolar meds. I was trying to give a window into my manic phase, what caused my breakdown, and how I came to go in a mental hospital. Guess it wasn't as interesting as I thought. I'm pretty much in my own world now, so I'm not sure what people find interesting anymore.

I still find it interesting because I'm on the quest to finding meaning in life and I think these philosophical ideas are helping me decide the meaning of life...
Is ignorance really bliss and do people actually want to enslave themselves to different institutions (money, religion, govt, family, society, etc) in order to find balance and sanity?

I also find it funny how fickle my relationship was with my readers. I try to explain how I went through a complete breakdown, you know, something on a much more personal non-superficial level and they quickly reject me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a little disorienting when you go from hilarious non-sequiturs to confusing philosophical jargon. I'd be happy to read about your poker/bipolar/relationship problems but it's hard to get through it without any of the humor I came to the blog expecting.

Daddy Warbucks 11-27-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't going to be a blog entry about this, is there?

Vendal 11-27-2007 08:13 PM

I was just reading it and I think it's by far the best poker blog I've ever read. I think the fact that you try to dig deeper and actually write out your thoughts is great.

Eder 11-27-2007 11:20 PM

The meaning of life is not too hard to find...just google it...seems simple...gl Zeebo

http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/meaning1.htm

Boise123 11-28-2007 12:12 AM

Just stay on your meds Zeebo, take care of number one for a while and let the rest of the world go to hell untill you get your [censored] together.

good2cu 11-28-2007 01:26 AM

Zeebo,

I love you.

steel108 11-28-2007 01:52 AM

Is Zeebo serious???? I thought he recents blogs were a bad attempt at being funny.... if it's true, then the fact that readers don't find it funny is kind of irrelevant... my bad.

What? 11-28-2007 02:48 AM

It's harder and harder to get attention now days.

ArdyJay 11-28-2007 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Zeebo serious???? I thought he recents blogs were a bad attempt at being funny.... if it's true, then the fact that readers don't find it funny is kind of irrelevant... my bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought it was a joke... lol

dardo 11-28-2007 06:21 AM

The first part was incredibly funny to read, the second part is quite boring, really. CaptZeebo should try to make something more readable and less personal if he wants to make an interesting blog.

Also, it's funny the comments from the posters as the problems of CaptZeeboo are quite common but few people have the self confidence to talk about them openly or even admit them to themselves.

Whatever, I hope he recover and feel better. (That I'm sure he'll do with time.)

chesterboy 11-28-2007 12:26 PM

hey zeebo i have always gotten a kick out of your blog and was quite sad to see that you had a breakdown. I personally found your recent posts to be kind of incomprehensible. Anyways, I am rooting for you to get totally better.

martine 11-28-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zeebo,

I love you.

[/ QUOTE ]