Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Best Buy Gift Card for PokerStars Money (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556844)

Fal Howler 11-28-2007 10:36 PM

Best Buy Gift Card for PokerStars Money

Long time lurker, first time posting. Here's the deal, a few months back I had a family emergency that caused me to burn through my savings and my roll (oh noes) pretty quickly. I bring this up not because I'm looking for sympathy (boo-hoo for me, amirite?) but so I don't come off like some degenerate teenager with a gift card.
While my family situation has thankfully stabilized itself, it's going to be a while before I have 2 nickles to rub together. What I do have, however, is a 50 dollar Best Buy gift card given to me for my birthday. My wife and I talked it over and she has no problem with me using the gift card to grind out a roll. Hell, with more grinding and less shot taking I might even be able to pay off some bills in a few months.
I know that I'll be sending the card and pin number first (says the unknown guy with one post) so I'd like the buyer to be known/trustworthy. The amount can be verified on the Best Buy web site. I'm offering the 50 dollar card for 40 bucks or best offer. Post here or PM me and I'll PM you all the info including my PS name. Thanks in advance.

wannabe2 11-28-2007 10:49 PM

Re: Best Buy Gift Card for PokerStars Money

lol scamaments

ImsaKidd 11-28-2007 10:49 PM

Ill give you 10 cents

nihil2501 11-28-2007 10:54 PM

will trade my $25 cheesecake factory gift card for $25 on FT

Fal Howler 11-28-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol scamaments

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, except for the part where I send first.

dw2006 11-28-2007 11:16 PM

5$

GeniusToad 11-28-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol scamaments

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

used phrases like "oh noes" and "amirite" in OP. obv legit.

Fal Howler 11-28-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol scamaments

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

used phrases like "oh noes" and "amirite" in OP. obv legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, it's a scam caused I used oh noes and amirite. Of course, it's so obvious. I send you the info on a 50 dollar Best Buy gift card, even wait a day or two for you to spend it if you want in order to show I'm not running a scam and then completley trust the other person to send the money. I guess I'm really an idiot for expecting to be taken seriously. Like I said, ran through my finances taking care of a family member, only way to get money online. The offer's still out there.

eastern motors 11-28-2007 11:44 PM

I don't see how it could be a scam if he mails you the thing first and you can spend it on the internet before shipping the Stars money.

However, who talks to their wife about spending $50 they got for their birthday?

I recommend a real job to OP.

John McClain 11-28-2007 11:46 PM

You a scammer