Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Men the Master: Class Act (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=199884)

Michael Davis 08-30-2006 03:50 AM

Men the Master: Class Act

Earlier in the day, Men's daughter was going around from table to table selling $1 candy bars, supposedly for her sister's school, but more likely Men taught her how to sell candy bars and now expects 10% of her candy bar sales for life and her sister is a half-sister at best.

An hour or so later I'm talking to a friend and Men is trying to get her to play in a high limit game. I say to Men, "Hey, that was clever of you to have your daughter sell candy bars to replenish your bankroll. You'll be robusto in no time!"

Men proceeds to unleash a tirade of f-bombs and m-f bombs the gist of which is that young punks (me) shouldn't talk to royalty such as himself.

Men turns away and I add, "I guess you could always cash in some of those tournament chips in your bedroom."

-Michael

Equidae 08-30-2006 04:03 AM

Re: Men the Master: Class Act

[ QUOTE ]
Earlier in the day, Men's daughter was going around from table to table selling $1 candy bars, supposedly for her sister's school, but more likely Men taught her how to sell candy bars and now expects 10% of her candy bar sales for life and her sister is a half-sister at best.

An hour or so later I'm talking to a friend and Men is trying to get her to play in a high limit game. I say to Men, "Hey, that was clever of you to have your daughter sell candy bars to replenish your bankroll. You'll be robusto in no time!"

Men proceeds to unleash a tirade of f-bombs and m-f bombs the gist of which is that young punks (me) shouldn't talk to royalty such as himself.

Men turns away and I add, "I guess you could always cash in some of those tournament chips in your bedroom."

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

winnar. of the award for greatest line...ever

i am run 08-30-2006 04:36 AM

you should have took a picture of the master's facial expression with a camera phone.

Ron Burgundy 08-30-2006 04:40 AM

NI HAN SIR!

AtTheMovies 08-30-2006 05:25 AM

wow. POTY.

pocketse7ens 08-30-2006 09:10 AM

nh

wiggs73 08-30-2006 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

winnar. of the award for greatest line...ever

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Either that or "you'll be robusto in no time".

BriMc 08-30-2006 10:18 AM

well played.

BeerMoney 08-30-2006 10:29 AM

U RULE.

Ghazban 08-30-2006 10:31 AM

This should be in BBV