Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   WPX- no rake- what's the catch? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367601)

R*R 03-30-2007 12:40 AM

WPX- no rake- what\'s the catch?

Is WPX for real. Anyone know why they do not charge rake?. Is it a loss leader for sports gambling? Ate there hidden fees somewhere on deposits, withdrawls or something? Is it a short-term thing? I don't
get it?

dzero 03-30-2007 12:54 AM

Re: WPX- no rake- what\'s the catch?

[ QUOTE ]
Is it a loss leader for sports gambling?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes

uber_mullet 04-03-2007 01:00 PM

Ya, its a loss leader for sports betting. But, the rakeback is 100% legit. It has been in operation for nearly 1 year now and money is always redeemed on MOndays, without fail. We are talking about a significant amount of $ here guys. This is my first post..I just wanted to get the word out that this is totally legitimate. I have accumulated >50k in rakeback in last 7 months...playing 2-3 tables 400, 600, 1k, and 2k games NLHE. Avg about $1500 per week in rakeback. Only problem is no epassporte, etc to load money on site...so will have to use cashier check, Western Union, etc. But their withdraw system is fine..send checks without fail..sometimes takes 2 weeks, but always arrive and are always cobered.

coolmoedee 04-04-2007 04:49 PM

Mullet, you can't be serious. 50k in rakeback, do you sleep or eat. What a load of BS buddy.

coolmoedee 04-04-2007 04:50 PM

How much is the rake if your making 50 g in 7 months, $100 a hand. lol

poker1O1 04-04-2007 06:52 PM

why no listing on bonus whores ?

WordWhiz 04-04-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mullet, you can't be serious. 50k in rakeback, do you sleep or eat. What a load of BS buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The weekly rakeback leader on WPX is always somewhere around 5k. So 1500/week really isn't that much.

R*R 04-04-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$50,000 k in 7 months is very possible
There are several players on every site that do 10,000 MGR a month.

This calc is just a quick one but it is fairly close.

4 tables
6 players- usually averages to 5
100 hands an hour
7 hours per day
20 days per month
ave rake $1 per hand depending on stakes
so 4 x 100 / 6 x 7 hrs x 20 days = $9,333 per month

Breakeven at the tables and you are doing ok.
Its not for everyone but some people can do it.
When I was propping part time I was doing $800
a week. The only problem was I stopped enjoying the game
and for me it seemed like work. But if you can handle the job the coin is good. Massage the above numbers all you want but my estimate is fairly reasonable. If one number is high such as the $1 per hand ave. or the 100 hands per hour then increase the numbers of days or hours or tables or whatever .....but one certainly can do 10,000 a month. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

R*R 04-04-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya, its a loss leader for sports betting. But, the rakeback is 100% legit. It has been in operation for nearly 1 year now and money is always redeemed on MOndays, without fail. We are talking about a significant amount of $ here guys. This is my first post..I just wanted to get the word out that this is totally legitimate. I have accumulated >50k in rakeback in last 7 months...playing 2-3 tables 400, 600, 1k, and 2k games NLHE. Avg about $1500 per week in rakeback. Only problem is no epassporte, etc to load money on site...so will have to use cashier check, Western Union, etc. But their withdraw system is fine..send checks without fail..sometimes takes 2 weeks, but always arrive and are always cobered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Good post. I have been wondering about this site.

uber_mullet 04-05-2007 09:48 AM

Guys,
I got not no reason whatsoever to lie about the rakeback I get. My entire motivation for posting, actually pretty self-serving I guess, is to keep the site going so that I can contune to play there. Truthfully, I dont play near as much as others on the site and know for absoute fact, that many make >2-3k per week just in rakeback. Each week there is an email sent to you, listing your weekly rakeback and also telling you what the largest amount returned was to a particular player (they obviously do not divulge who the player is), and it is ALWAYS b/w 5 and 6k. Maybe I could copy/paste my emailed statement and weekly balance...but I doubt that would actually do any good to reassure the doubters. Anyway, again maybe someone else can verify what there RB is from WPX. Good luck.