Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Whats he longest you will grind/make out w/ girl before you give up? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491081)

Halfpoint 08-31-2007 11:12 PM

Whats he longest you will grind/make out w/ girl before you give up?

A couple of weeks ago I was making out with this really cute girl and dry humping her in my bed for hours. Every time I reached down to caress her vagina, she moved my hand away.

AFter about 20 attempts I decided to quit, but she jumped on top of me and continued making out w/ me again.

I asked her "whats wrong?" a number of times and she just said that she "wasn't like that" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Whats the point where you should just give up and call her a c*ck tease and walk out?

demon102 08-31-2007 11:14 PM

Re: Whats he longest you will grind/make out w/ girl before you give u

after the oral ldo

Limesparks 08-31-2007 11:24 PM

you tried to grab her vagina 20 times. in one night. maybe shes just looking for a guy who. i don't know. doesn't grab her vagina 20 times

IRuleYouHard 08-31-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you tried to grab her vagina 20 times. in one night. maybe shes just looking for a guy who. i don't know. doesn't grab her vagina 20 times

[/ QUOTE ]
Girls aren't like this duh.

zan nen 08-31-2007 11:27 PM

push or fold

React1oN 08-31-2007 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]lol

Full-Metall 08-31-2007 11:48 PM

she has a penis

Halfpoint 08-31-2007 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said CARESS her vagina, HUGE difference.

boomshakalaka 08-31-2007 11:57 PM

shes either a virgin or doesnt want to come across as a [censored]. This seems like a beat at first, but if you smoothly point out that you respect her but that all this making out with not finale is incredibly frustrating for you, youll prob get some head or a hand job at least. She gets to feel 'not slutty' or hold onto her virginity for her silly religious reasons or whatever, and you get to just lay back and get rubbed/sucked off. Win/win.

I_AM_EVIL 09-01-2007 12:05 AM

If she's trying to keep her virginity for religious reasons tell her "anal isn't real sex."