Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   2+2 SSMTT tournament: Sexy Time (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530407)

ZenMusician 10-25-2007 03:42 PM

Re: 2+2 SSMTT tournament: Sexy Time

Updates?

-ZEN

hagbard celine 10-25-2007 04:29 PM

If we do stars, does someone care to arrange PS$ for FT$ trade? I have a PS account, and can play on my roommate's computer (I have a mac), but I have no money in it.

Also, how many would play if I set up a $10+1 DS tourney on Tilt?

tinty 10-25-2007 04:41 PM

Euro-wise, 14:00 est is 7pm in the UK so 14:00 or 15:00 get my vote.

loosemmjan 10-25-2007 04:53 PM

woooo

I'm in.....

3pm est so our peers across the pond can join in..

M1cKmAcK 10-25-2007 06:57 PM

i was thinkin... instead of on a Sunday when all the best tourneys of the week are held, and all the other tourneys have the best turn out, should we do it another night? Or maybe a Saturday afternoon?

Most of us are already multi-tabling to the max on Sundays anyway...

Sherman 10-25-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was thinkin... instead of on a Sunday when all the best tourneys of the week are held, and all the other tourneys have the best turn out, should we do it another night? Or maybe a Saturday afternoon?

Most of us are already multi-tabling to the max on Sundays anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my thought too, however the poll results seemed to indicate that people would like to play on Sunday.

Sherman

tinty 10-25-2007 08:17 PM

are the ssmtters really multitabling to the max on a sunday much more than any other day?

M1cKmAcK 10-25-2007 08:55 PM

Maybe not... that was my thought b/c that's what I do, and I know alot of others do as well. All the tourneys have higher prize pools/payouts on Sunday. Plus it seems alot of the ssmtters play the Sunday Hundred Grand, and some play the Sunday Million (I mainly play on pokerstars obv). But whatever everybody wants. Plus we have to consider our Euro friends...

BarryLyndon 10-25-2007 09:41 PM

Anyone who wants to do a prop bet on this, PM me.

Personally, since this is not going to be the last time this happens AND, furthermore, since Sundays are important for at least some people (personally, I don't believe in playing $100, $200, and satellites until I build my roll to afford those higher buyins), why not just make it during the week? [censored] the polls, because we don't even know if all pollsters are going to join.

The other thing is that Sundays there is football and [censored], and I want to take a break from playing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Barry

Sherman 10-25-2007 10:00 PM

Well I don't really care what day we (you all) do it on. I probably won't even be able to play in it as my weekends are usually devoted to things other than poker.

Personally, I feel like Saturday is a better day given that Sunday is such a big poker day.

Anyhow, I'll just set it up for Saturday @ 14:00.

See this thread for more details.

Sherman