Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   POST HERE IF YOU ALREADY WON PCA SEAT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513669)

eBo 10-14-2007 03:26 AM

Re: POST HERE IF YOU ALREADY WON PCA SEAT

lol, I'm too drunk rite now to understand what that means;

BadgerPro 10-14-2007 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I qualified tonite in teh 650 satellite. The chipleader, who had a monster stak, was pushing all in every hand. He knocked out the last 3 ppl w/54 > AJ, 75 > QJ and something else.

I'm a see you in the bahamas.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a good friend of mine. I was talking to him on AIM and we got a good laugh out of it.

GL in the PCA

uclabruinz 10-14-2007 09:34 AM

Lost HU already in a 175 DS getting it in with 2 pair against FD on the flop.

Also made another 175 DS final table and a 33r final table.

Last night got 16th in the 650 with 10 seats, after being chipleader with like 40 or 50 left.

Yay poker.

g-p 10-14-2007 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, I'm too drunk rite now to understand what that means;

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, too hungover too remember typing that sry

dw2006 10-14-2007 12:50 PM

I won a double shootout the other night. hu had 67 vs A2 on 34xx5 yay

eBo 10-14-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Last night got 16th in the 650 with 10 seats, after being chipleader with like 40 or 50 left.

Yay poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched that table for ~2 hours and I thought that you let yourself get too short. You don't have to wait for a good hand in a satellite when you're a shorty. Pushing a stack against middle/big staks is very +EV in these satellites. You had holla@yoboy to your left and he's a good player, and wouldn't have called your push w/crap.

Bakes 10-14-2007 01:47 PM

don't tap the glass

uclabruinz 10-14-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yay poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched that table for ~2 hours and I thought that you let yourself get too short. You don't have to wait for a good hand in a satellite when you're a shorty. Pushing a stack against middle/big staks is very +EV in these satellites. You had holla@yoboy to your left and he's a good player, and wouldn't have called your push w/crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right in that there were about three opportunities to open shove that I could have, and probably should have, done so. There was some other stuff going on, though, that made it tough. Like, e.g., not getting many opportunities to open shove, and a badly timed blinds jump, and seriously not seeing anything better then like T3s for about two hours. At any rate, it was brutal, and I am sure I could have played better.

uclabruinz 10-14-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't tap the glass

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you are the biggest douchebag on 2p2. You may be better at poker, I don't know, but you're a miserable prick who will get his, probably in the Bahamas when I look you up.

Ship Ship McGipp 10-14-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
don't tap the glass

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you are the biggest douchebag on 2p2. You may be better at poker, I don't know, but you're a miserable prick who will get his, probably in the Bahamas when I look you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am a bigger prick than him, let's get serious now give credit where credit is due