Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Life tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532669)

cheet 10-27-2007 03:46 PM

Beat: Life tilt

At the end of a party last night and my friend feels really sick and she wants to go home and wants me to go in the taxi with her so she's not alone. So, I go with her and drop her off at her boyfriends (lol friendzowned) and she gives me money for the ride back so i tell the driver "ok, back to where we were...405 north to the 55 north" and I pass out because I'm [censored] up.

Next thing I know the guy is asking me to show him that I have money on me, which I thought was kind of weird. I look out the window and see we're passing the Long Beach airport which is like 30 miles in the opposite direction of where I needed to go. Then I realize I told him to go 405 north instead of south because I was a drunk idiot. Ride ended up being $100 extra. Brag: I don't care.

LeezZard 10-27-2007 04:51 PM

Re: Beat: Life tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: I don't care.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat: Life tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

You fail.

FISHCAKES 10-27-2007 04:52 PM

Just be happy that the beat didn't involve you waking up in a pit in the guys garage hearing "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again..." What kind of Leave It To Beaver world do you live in where it's ok to pass out drunk in the back of a cab? That usually ends with a mouth full of shame and years of therapy.

Hoi Polloi 10-27-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That usually ends with a mouth full of shame and years of therapy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wishful thinking or way too paranoid?

whiffer1983 10-27-2007 09:16 PM

no true story, thats a pretty chill neighborhood that u didn't get robbed and the cabby took yo clothes and left u on da street without any clothes, money phone etc butt ass naked.

breitling996 10-27-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just be happy that the beat didn't involve you waking up in a pit in the guys garage hearing "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again..." What kind of Leave It To Beaver world do you live in where it's ok to pass out drunk in the back of a cab? That usually ends with a mouth full of shame and years of therapy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only 22 posts with this gold.. Pls post more. thx

AaronOC 10-27-2007 09:36 PM

beat: OP is not baller enough to ride around in a limo

invid 10-27-2007 09:39 PM

pm me your resume if you want a limo stake

TheAcesRToxic 10-28-2007 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG lol x 10000000000000000

DeMaci 10-28-2007 06:18 AM

Cheet, everytime you post, I think we have had to run into eachother in the OC.