Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Changing Posters Screen Names (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511959)

Cry Me A River 09-29-2007 03:16 PM

Changing Posters Screen Names

A poster just PM'ed me asking to change his screen name. My assumption is that that's the domain of the reds and I referred him to Mat or Ryan. Or is that something I could have taken care of? FWIW, he wanted it changed because his ID is the same on as on poker sites and he wants to be able to post hands anonymously.

Mike Haven 09-29-2007 03:21 PM

Re: Changing Posters Screen Names

He changes it himself in his Profile and Ryan accepts or denies.

*TT* 09-29-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He changes it himself in his Profile and Ryan accepts or denies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hellllloooo???? Is there anybody out there?????????? I am a victim of administrator abuse. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

but this should make for a fantastic ATF thread!

Cry Me A River 09-29-2007 03:47 PM

Thanks Mike!

Mike Haven 09-29-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hellllloooo???? Is there anybody out there?????????? I am a victim of administrator abuse. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why's that, whiney? Everything seems to be in order here.

*TT* 09-29-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hellllloooo???? Is there anybody out there?????????? I am a victim of moderator abuse. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Ya know whats lame? I'm typing this from my hotel room in Hawaii. I cant play in the sun/water. This sucks.

RR 09-29-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hellllloooo???? Is there anybody out there?????????? I am a victim of moderator abuse. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Ya know whats lame? I'm typing this from my hotel room in Hawaii. I cant play in the sun/water. This sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Mat is right. You are in Hawaii and can't find anythign to do other than whine.

*TT* 09-30-2007 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Mat is right. You are in Hawaii and can't find anythign to do other than whine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had minor surgery on Monday, I'm all stitched up. No pool water or salt water allowed for 2 weeks.... bad timing since I'm in a saltwater paradise eh? I spent the day driving around instead.. this island is so beautiful!