Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   *Dexter* 11/18 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549267)

NasEscobar 11-18-2007 09:02 PM

*Dexter* 11/18

Ok so I was really anxious for new Dexter so made this thread ahead of time.

Any predictions? I'm seeing Dexter breaking up with Lila then Lila trys to kill Dexter, then dexter kills her in the fashion he usually does after revealing to her he's the BHB. OK so most likely it doesn't happen that way but I'm definitely going to gloat about it if some how it plays out like that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What about Doakes? I'm guessing he's going to be tailing Dexter 24/7 now, it's not like he has a job now, he's going to be even more obsessed with Dexter. Maybe he trys to kill Dexter and Dexter kills him? Although it was hella cool I think it was bad of Dexter to let Doakes know he is up to something, I mean there was at least a chance before that Doakes could finally just say "OK maybe he's a little wierd but not up to anything horrible", not anymore.

As for the super-posse? I don't know what else they can do. They know the BHB is law enforcement but other then that I don't see what leads they have. Well, they know what harbor(s) the BHB used so maybe they interview every law enforcement official with a boat at those harbors? Maybe Deb finds out that Dexter is the killer but destroys the evidence and helps Dexter get off?

Now what do you guys think? Speculate away!

edit: Ok so am I dumb for just now getting this but Lila purposely left that message on Dexter's phone knowing Rita would hear it?

nazahl 11-18-2007 09:13 PM

Re: *Dexter* 11/18

all I know for sure is that the previews look sick

RiverFenix 11-18-2007 10:49 PM

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

siccjay 11-18-2007 10:52 PM

All I can say is....WOW

nazahl 11-18-2007 10:56 PM

well now he's gotta kill doakes.

OMFG BEST SHOW EVER AMIRITE??>>

danzasmack 11-18-2007 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is....WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

Senor Cardgage 11-18-2007 11:03 PM

Easily best episode of the season. Sooooooo good.

I have a strong feeling about how things are going to play out wrt Doakes/Lila/BHB investigation/etc, but I hope I'm wrong. Not because the ending I'm expecting is terrible, just because I'd really, really like to be surprised somehow.

j555 11-18-2007 11:05 PM

Doakes is going down somehow. He may be killed by Dexter or he may be deemed as a psycho when he tries to paint Dexter as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Laguerta's patience with Doakes is now gone and Lundy might be suspicious of him after he left so quickly. Everyone is going to write off Doakes as a whacko and maybe my theory about him being set up as the Bay Harbor Butcher isn't so far fetched anymore! His behavior is erratic, he's a cop, breaks into Dexter's house and his prints are now on the blood slides, anything else?

burkoboy 11-18-2007 11:06 PM

WATCH PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK

ZOMG!!!111!

tmfs 11-18-2007 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well now he's gotta kill doakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doakes approaches Dexter. Dexter kills Doakes, then manipulates the evidence to implicate Doakes? Too easy?