Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Legislation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   It's been a pleasure working with you all *DELETED* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542363)

TheEngineer 11-09-2007 06:17 PM

It\'s been a pleasure working with you all *DELETED*

Post deleted by TheEngineer

Lucky 11-09-2007 06:27 PM

Re: It\'s been a pleasure working with you all

rich,

you're in the political arena now. You need to develop thicker skin and plow forward. We know mason's attitude toward PPA is curious, but that doesn't mean it's in the best interest of you/PPA/legalization movement for you to get all offended, take your ball and go home.

Just do what mason asks, unless the PPA absolutely forbids you to, which they probably won't.

KEW 11-09-2007 06:35 PM

Re: It\'s been a pleasure working with you all *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by TheEngineer

[/ QUOTE ]

Please let this mean the issue has been resolved..

If it needs to be said I 100% support TE..

Uglyowl 11-09-2007 06:55 PM

I hope all is well now. I realize this can be frustrating at times, and you are in the thick of it much more than any of us. I have a few days where I ask "why bother?" (usually when I make a donation and seem to get "blown off" afterwards or am betrayed by someone I voted for) only to bounce back the next day and send more e-mails, make more calls, etc.

It sure is a frustrating battle when you are dealing with people who are in power.

Keep fighting bro, you are doing a great job (The views expressed are solely those of the author/poster and do not necessarily reflect the views of twoplustwo, Inc. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Coy_Roy 11-09-2007 06:57 PM

You're the leader here TE......without you I'm afraid the movement could go in very insane rambling chaotic directions.

I don't know the details of what happened but please stay.

Mason Malmuth 11-09-2007 07:30 PM

Hi Everyone:

I didn't read this post. But we're asking that all officials of the PPA, and the Engineer is a board member, to finish their posts with their name and position. The other PPA officials who post here have complied with this, and we want it done for the benefit of our posters, especially the newer ones, so they know who speaks with some authority concerning the PPA.

Best wishes,

Mason

Coy_Roy 11-09-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

I didn't read this post. But we're asking that all officials of the PPA, and the Engineer is a board member, to finish their posts with their name and position. The other PPA officials who post here have complied with this, and we want it done for the benefit of our posters, especially the newer ones, so they know who speaks with some authority concerning the PPA.

Best wishes,

Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately that may "handcuff" TE's posting to that which he knows The PPA as an organization will approve.

oldbookguy 11-09-2007 08:43 PM

I never get in the middle of squabbles, but there is a easy solution, when TE posts as an individual, keep as he does, as a PPA rep, have another names, say PPA-TE?

Just a thought as I can see where he may have a problem if all posts require his official title?

obg

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

Best wishes,

Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Grasshopp3r 11-09-2007 08:45 PM

multi-accounting? Actually, that is an excellent solution.

J-dub 11-09-2007 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

Best wishes,

Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason -

Is there some middle ground?

I know that people from Two Plus Two have posted as a person, and not Two Plus Two.(I'm thinking of David Sklansky with regards to the Absolute Poker scandal, and you said he was not speaking on behalf of Two Plus Two).

Is it possible for The Engineer and it not be the voice of the PPA (if The Engineer so desires)?

Or, does he always have to be speaking as the voice of the PPA?

Just curious.

Josh W