Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   QJs (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557812)

Riku 11-30-2007 06:17 AM

QJs

SB is 26/4/2.8 AF
UTG i don't know.

Full Tilt 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero...

That card just sucks. And wtf does UTG have cold calling 2 on the that flop ?

Harv72b 11-30-2007 06:23 AM

Re: QJs

[ QUOTE ]
That card just sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.

[ QUOTE ]
And wtf does UTG have cold calling 2 on the that flop ?

[/ QUOTE ]

A jack with T kicker or better, 77, 33, or he's an idiot (you could argue he's an idiot openlimping with any of those hands from UTG+1, but hey).

At any rate, I'm checking the turn &amp; hoping for a free card, folding if UTG+1 bets &amp; SB calls/raises.

fretelöo 11-30-2007 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At any rate, I'm checking the turn &amp; hoping for a free card, folding if UTG+1 bets &amp; SB calls/raises.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you also check with AT/AQ?

Riku 11-30-2007 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meta bet ?

fretelöo 11-30-2007 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meta bet ?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Meta" bet or "meta" check, depending on what guys have seen you do. Are you capable of c/r'ing a turning TP?

Edit: And, of course, if they pay attention.

Harv72b 11-30-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, although I likely wouldn't have raised the flop with either of those hands &amp; probably would've folded AT on the flop. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Between the limper calling 2 cold on a dry flop &amp; the ace hitting on the turn, I just don't think we're good nearly often enough to justify making a bet here.