Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Apparently the games are aggressive (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=480789)

blumpkin 08-18-2007 04:29 PM

Apparently the games are aggressive

7 Card Stud High ($30/$60), Ante $5, Bring-In $10 (converter)

3rd Street - (0.83 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 4: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls
Seat 8: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street - (2.83 SB)

Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___raises
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises___calls

5th Street - (4.42 BB)

Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___raises___calls
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises___raises

6th Street - (12.42 BB)

Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets___calls
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises

River - (16.42 BB)

Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___checks
Hero: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___checks

Total pot: (16.42 BB)

Results (in white):<font color="white">

Total pot $985 | Rake $2

Seat 5: [2c 3c Kc 4d Jd 5c 2h] (a pair of Deuces)

Hero: [Ts 7s 7c 4c Tc 8d 4s] (two pair, Tens and Sevens)

</font>

Andy B 08-18-2007 04:32 PM

Re: Apparently the games are aggressive

Looks like you missed a bet.

blumpkin 08-18-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like you missed a bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Roland 08-18-2007 04:36 PM

Looks like he missed TWO bets - villain was clearly planning to check-raise the river [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

blumpkin 08-18-2007 04:38 PM

ROLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111one

Roland 08-18-2007 04:42 PM

Hey blumpkin, how's things?

Rush17 08-18-2007 11:55 PM

Yikes on his hand/play!

That aside, though, I'm curious as to why you didn't reraise him on 3rd.

Yes, he was in the perfect steal position and he had a primo doorcard to scare you with. But, your hand wasn't that strong and allowing him to see 4th for nothing doesn't appeal to me. I would've rerasied. If he calls, fine. If he reraises, well, that's poker. And if he folds, that's perfectly fine, too. I don't mind taking down the pot in this situation and in limits that are 30/60+, and I also don't want him to think that he can easily steal the antes with me as the bring-in.

blumpkin 08-19-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey blumpkin, how's things?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad, are you still pokering these days?

Roland 08-19-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not bad, are you still pokering these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - I took a really long break, mostly due to the fact that I didn't have a computer (had to use lab computers...). Playing again now though, and enjoying it.
I think I still spend more time writing software for poker then actually playing poker though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]