Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask Anacardo about his personal life! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172448)

Hopey 07-30-2006 08:07 PM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

ChipWrecked 07-30-2006 08:14 PM

gumpzilla 07-30-2006 08:18 PM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

[ QUOTE ]

Anacardo has been noble in defending KK from the more viscous attacks aimed at her here and in IRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gross.

bugstud 07-30-2006 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anacardo has been noble in defending KK from the more viscous attacks aimed at her here and in IRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

katyseagull 07-30-2006 08:20 PM

Anacardo 07-30-2006 08:21 PM

For the record:

KK and I had a little chat last night; apologies were made & received, hatchets were buried & we basically hugged that [censored] out. So that's all more or less taken care of.

ChipWrecked 07-30-2006 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Spelling tard or Freudian slip, you be the judge.

SackUp 07-30-2006 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the record:

KK and I had a little chat last night; apologies were made & received, hatchets were buried & we basically hugged that [censored] out. So that's all more or less taken care of.

[/ QUOTE ]

way to try and kill your own thread.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

benza13 07-30-2006 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the record:

[/ QUOTE ]

While this is good to hear and I commend you both for burying the hatchet, how does this help the trainwreck?

VoraciousReader 07-30-2006 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the record:

[/ QUOTE ]

As a woman, I'd like to second what katyseagull said. She started to feel pressured and weirded out, viewed everything from a skewed angle and got overdramatic with it. Then she chattered about it to everyone because that is how women deal with stress. This is very different from the way most men cope with it.

This is something that women sometimes do. In our defense, none of us have made it this far without encountering some genuine creeps...not creeps like we're not interested...but creeps who are scary. And we've all heard stories about the creeps where the first encounters involve the word "internet". It teaches you to be cautious and sometimes you may overreact.

Anacardo, you sound like a very decent and worthwhile human being. Even if I were available, though, I'm probably not complicated enough for you.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]