Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask Anacardo about his personal life! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172448)

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:49 PM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

Ok I thought of an important question. The girl stuff does not really matter but two great minds like yours and jasont's should get along imo. Or there should be some kind of a fencing duel!

Do you hate jasont and why, what did he do?

By-Tor 07-27-2006 06:50 PM

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I have absolutely nothing to do with any of this...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Be that as it may...I'm popping popcorn tonight baby!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

nolanfan34 07-27-2006 06:51 PM

Anacardo,

Did you go on the same Vegas trip that JakeTheBake was on?

oreopimp 07-27-2006 06:52 PM

Im going to basically stay out of this situation, but you do have some property of hers that you should return.

SparkyDog 07-27-2006 06:52 PM

Aren't you supposed to be one of those crazy smart people whose social adjustment skills suffer as a result?

nolanfan34 07-27-2006 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im going to basically stay out of this situation, but you do have some property of hers that you should return to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you can't just drop that into this thread without providing more information for us who are not-in-the-know.

oreopimp 07-27-2006 06:54 PM

and to not use whats hers as some sort of leverage to try and get her to come on here and falsly say something that is not true (like her feeling that you acted very erratically in vegas)...other well known posters on this forum were there and saw what happened. anyway, carry on...

mmbt0ne 07-27-2006 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im going to basically stay out of this situation, but you do have some property of hers that you should return to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you can't just drop that into this thread without providing more information for us who are not-in-the-know.

[/ QUOTE ]

He just banged kittykat recently. Ross has her spare car keys. She has his NLHE book. He has made efforts to mail them back, but is currently carless.

Stuey 07-27-2006 06:57 PM

Nolan,

We just ask anacardo he will tell us the details. If there is one thing about anacardo that I know for sure he does not lie. He might not answer but if he tells you something it is the truth.

skunkworks 07-27-2006 06:57 PM

This is le awesome.