Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Is it me or are the majority of online players at low limits huge nits (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550105)

heyyo2 11-19-2007 08:28 PM

Is it me or are the majority of online players at low limits huge nits

I play at 25NL and 50NL on full tilt and i have seen that most players are just major nits. When i have top 2 pair, and get to go all in... almost every time the other player hit their set.

So i am currently playing 8 tables of 6.50 sngs turbos on full tilt... yes 6.50 sngs and when i raise all in preflop with i dont know remember.. AQ or AK, some guy goes for 10 seconds and types hope you dont have Aces and then calls and really considers folding. This is probalby the 3rd level or so and its 25/50 or 30/60 and this person is like just thinking. Its not even a cash game... its an sng and some people are so afriad of Aces.

Are the majority of low limit online players tight nits these days? Man, even in cash games at 50NL, people are so afraid of the other player having the nuts. Would you say these players are good because they play very cautious or just playing with scared money? Because whenever i have KK or QQ preflop all my money is going in. Its like players type in chat box, hit your set huh? I am just looking at them play and i am thinking to myself he doesnt have a set there, you playing that scared?

Thoughts or comments? I know that online poker has tighten up because of the deposit methods but it has just been ridicoiuls with the nittyness I am seeing.

Mr_Donktastic 11-19-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Is it me or are the majority of online players at low limits huge

and whats the deal w/ airplane food?

badatmath 11-19-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Is it me or are the majority of online players at low limits huge nits

[ QUOTE ]
or QQ preflop all my money is going in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a leak.

heyyo2 11-19-2007 08:57 PM

whats worst going all in preflop with AK or QQ?

Also i noticed so many players fold their AA/KK when they get raised on the flop and keep saying "set?" These players are such nits. They bet pot on the flop. Then they do the block bet on turn and river.

Das Budrick 11-19-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! And why do they call it NEW England anyway? It's over 300 years old! Last time I checked, that's not that new.

badatmath 11-19-2007 09:10 PM

I think QQ is worse because AA and KK aren't folding, and I don't think AK or JJ and below are calling.

When you shove with AK, QQ and below are often folding.

Grinding2Ecstasy 11-19-2007 09:10 PM

its newer than the old one :P

vizer02 11-19-2007 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to the peanuts? Pretzels suck without mustard.

WCGRider 11-19-2007 10:08 PM

Why don't flights from the East Coast to West Coast get meals.... Seriously thats like 5, maybe even 6 normal countries imo.

toymach776 11-19-2007 10:12 PM

Re: Is it me or are the majority of online players at low limits huge nits

+1