Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   ATF Chatroom (O/T) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429905)

2/325Falcon 06-18-2007 12:40 PM

Re: ATF Chatroom (O/T)

iron,

All you needed to write was "NT! sucks." Leave it to a politard to be needlessly prolix.

tuq 06-18-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
y no numbers

[/ QUOTE ]
y do you write like that? Y?!?!

Suigin406 06-18-2007 12:54 PM

y??...it's obv...d u c y??

-sUigin

holdme 06-18-2007 01:00 PM

frumping forum please
<<<<<mod obv

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want it known that I am working hard on digging up more unsubstantiated rumours on GrannyMae. He's a huge douche and I am confident that if I keep at it some of the [censored] is bound to stick. Or at least that other posters will conclude that where there's smoke there's fire. And after all, he STILL hasn't explained his previous lengthy absence from 2+2 last year. Something happened to him during that time frame, and I'm sure it wasn't something good.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were to read other forums, not just the ones you have not been banned from, you would know that i took a job in banking in april of 2006. so, the answer to your mystery is that i was WORKING.

the reason in have been around alot lately is because i have been home recovering from a triple bypass i had on may 25th. i go back to work on july 2nd, so you need to find another poster to troll very soon.

it takes a special person to be a troll AND a douchebag. you are one Very special person.

bowens 06-18-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just want it known that I am working hard on digging up more unsubstantiated rumours on GrannyMae. He's a huge douche and I am confident that if I keep at it some of the [censored] is bound to stick. Or at least that other posters will conclude that where there's smoke there's fire. And after all, he STILL hasn't explained his previous lengthy absence from 2+2 last year. Something happened to him during that time frame, and I'm sure it wasn't something good.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were to read other forums, not just the ones you have not been banned from, you would know that i took a job in banking in april of 2006. so, the answer to your mystery is that i was WORKING.

the reason in have been around alot lately is because i have been home recovering from a triple bypass i had on may 25th. i go back to work on july 2nd, so you need to find another poster to troll very soon.

it takes a special person to be a troll AND a douchebag. you are one Very special person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bluff has been banned from forums? List plz. Thx. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Los Feliz Slim 06-18-2007 01:34 PM

I feel better about OOT, if only because NT! has proven he cares what long-term OOT posters think. And I appreciate that.

I know nothing about GrannyMae except what I've read from/about him in drama-style threads, and I don't think I like him very much. Is he super-fat?

The RJ/Mike Haven thing was sweet. Mike, I agree that RJ would really benefit from some sort of medication, or an adjustment of the ones he's already on.

BradleyT 06-18-2007 01:39 PM

When can we get on the 2+2 test server running vBulletin?

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bluff has been banned from forums? List plz. Thx. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's for him to tell you.

he has been specifically banned from 14 forums. if he posts just once in them, he is gone for good. this also applies to all 9 gimmick accounts that we have confirmed as coming from his IP (he blames roommates or some other bogus crap). many, MANY mods have wanted him gone for a long time. permanently.

however, TPTB made this deal with him. it is not hard to figure out which forums. the only hint i will give is that he is no longer welcome in 95% of the strat forums. he's allowed in anything OT tho (i.e. non-substantive).

iron81 06-18-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he was mass culled from OOT.