Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hot girl is going to apologize. My line? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516027)

rbenuck4 10-05-2007 03:29 AM

Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

Last Friday I went out with one of my lawyer buddies to a trendy bar with a bunch of his lawyer friends. One of the girls was smoking hot (5'10", great body, red head, sorry no pics). I am in medical school though I don't think she realized that, because she went on a 10 minute rant on how doctors are scum because we hide our own when we screw up, whereas lawyers hold each other to a higher standard because they turn each other in.

It was obviously ridiculous, and I normally go off on people like this, but my friend was kicking me under the table which is the universal sign for "shut the [censored] up," so I didn't say anything other than "I didn't think about it that way." Anyway, other than that she seemed interested in me.

Fast forward to that next Monday morning, she goes up to my friend and asks him "Was your friend a doctor?" He says yes, and she gets really emberassed saying that she didn't realize that and she doesn't even believe most of the stuff she said, just that she was really drunk.

Anyway, a bunch of us are going to see a concert soon, and she is coming. I am sure she is going to apologize. What is a good response when she does apologize?

TR if things go well.

tl;dr- Random hot girl makes fun of my profession while drunk. Realizes her mistake when sober. I will be seeing her soon. My line?

Low Key 10-05-2007 03:37 AM

Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

"Nothing says 'I'm sorry' like a drunken bathroom hummer at a concert."

Kimbell175113 10-05-2007 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she doesn't even believe most of the stuff she said, just that she was really drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7...bson177ao5.jpg

edit: lol Pooh-Bah

Mr.WeakTight 10-05-2007 04:39 AM

"the only way i can accept your apology is if you let me take you out to dinner..."??

PoBoy321 10-05-2007 04:40 AM

Call her a stupid [censored]. She is.

nutsflopper 10-05-2007 04:42 AM

If you didn't stand for yourself when she said the [censored], then you have to act like you don't give a fuck/wasn't even paying attn ldo

nutsflopper 10-05-2007 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"the only way i can accept your apology is if you let me take you out to dinner..."??

[/ QUOTE ]

fail

nutsflopper 10-05-2007 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the right play if you don't like pussay

kyleb 10-05-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

false. demeaning girls is a good line.

PoBoy321 10-05-2007 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

false. demeaning girls is a good line.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I once told a girl I'd take a dump on her chest if she was into that type of thing. She blew me two hours later. She was a hideous pig.

EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.