Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   TITAN POKER closed my account and STOLE my $$$ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538333)

roamer590 11-04-2007 04:49 PM

TITAN POKER closed my account and STOLE my $$$

Well I had a question about a bonus the other day, and the online chat support was a total donkey, refusing to give any form of service. I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

Now they have closed my account , I e-mailed them and got this reason:

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

This is Jojo from Support Team.

Please be informed that your account has been permanently closed by our poker administrators, due to your abusive treatment of our online support team.

Have a pleasant day and good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have $80 in the account, and Išve only done half the bonus yet.

So FYI Titan are CROOKS dont trust them with ur $$$$$$$$$$$

ADBjester 11-04-2007 04:51 PM

Re: TITAN POKER closed my account and STOLE my $$$

[ QUOTE ]
I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you found out that you are wrong on this point. They shouldn't take your money... or your abuse.

Jester

roamer590 11-04-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you found out that you are wrong on this point. They shouldn't take your money... or your abuse.

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol u must be working there. Are u saying they have the right to seize my money , no matter what I have said in some support chat?

Xylocain 11-04-2007 04:58 PM

why the [censored] were you abusive to Support people? You probably got what you deserved. I dont like you.

orlov 11-04-2007 05:00 PM

seizing funds because someone insulted support is [censored] up. ALtough insulting support isnt nice, there are more appropriate ways to deal with this than closing account and seizing funds.

_Towelie_ 11-04-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol u must be working there. Are u saying they have the right to seize my money , no matter what I have said in some support chat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm personally quite happy that they took your money, regardless of rights and priveleges :-).

jman220 11-04-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I had a question about a bonus the other day, and the online chat support was a total donkey, refusing to give any form of service. I ended up saying alot of [censored] and I was a real [censored] to him - which support people must take as its a part of their job.

Now they have closed my account , I e-mailed them and got this reason:

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

This is Jojo from Support Team.

Please be informed that your account has been permanently closed by our poker administrators, due to your abusive treatment of our online support team.

Have a pleasant day and good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have $80 in the account, and Išve only done half the bonus yet.

So FYI Titan are CROOKS dont trust them with ur $$$$$$$$$$$

[/ QUOTE ]

closing your account was fine and you probably deserved it. Seizing your money is [censored] ridiculous.

Hopey 11-04-2007 05:03 PM

You should be considering this as a lesson learned. Something tells me that you won't, though.

roamer590 11-04-2007 05:09 PM

TITAN POKER STEALS CUSTOMERS $$$.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont like you.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK i didnt ask for you to like me, just to inform people that u need to be careful not to hurt the support ppls feelings, or they might STEAL UR ROLL.

the support guy was just stupid and bad at his job. he couldnt give information and kept referring me to e-mail and [censored]. it was like talking to a bot really. frustrating.

TITAN POKER STEALS CUSTOMERS $$$.

roamer590 11-04-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

closing your account was fine and you probably deserved it. Seizing your money is [censored] ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I AGREE 100%