Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I just won the lottery!!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334365)

mouseman 02-17-2007 10:02 AM

I just won the lottery!!!!

From : UK LOTTERY BOARD <steveburt@cox.net>
Sent : Saturday, February 17, 2007 6:14 AM
Subject : Batch: 074/05/ZY369

| | | Inbox

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one
of our New year winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE PROMO
AWARDS, held on February 15th, 2007. You have won for your self
a total sum of £516,778.00 POUNDS STERLING and its Equivalent is $921,201:00
USD.

Please contact fiduciary agent for your claims by sending to him your Details
Below.

Mr Peter Taylor
Email:uklotteryclaim4@yahoo.com

How should I reply?

kassdog 02-17-2007 10:12 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

Ask your self this. Would official lottery company be using yahoo for email. Most likely not, especially one that gives away $1,000,000. Also did you enter any new years lottery

NoMeansYes_ 02-17-2007 10:15 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

Oh wow congrats man I keep playing every week but only win like the odd £10 but thats awesome enjoy it.

mouseman 02-17-2007 10:18 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

I know it isnt real. Im gonna try and mess around with these guys though. Any good ideas?

Wilco666 02-17-2007 10:21 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I know it isnt real. Im gonna try and mess around with these guys though. Any good ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]Don't do it.

Dane S 02-17-2007 10:37 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

Whoa congrats

jman220 02-17-2007 10:51 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I know it isnt real. Im gonna try and mess around with these guys though. Any good ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.419eater.com

Action Scott 02-17-2007 11:18 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

I won some kind of Nigerian lottery once

Miyogi 02-17-2007 11:40 AM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

I won the national lottery of Belgium the other day. Not bad for a Canadian.

Lonhro 02-17-2007 12:17 PM

Re: I just won the lottery!!!!

Got any tips for an aspiring Lotto pro?